Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
so does this mean we should assume she'll read your posts? hmmm, that's provocative....

(( j ))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
D
D
Hey FIB, you ever hear from SirPrizeMe? I was thinking about him the other day and whether he was ok.

D
D
Fib, how are you, my friend? Hope everything is ok.

F
OP Offline
F
To 25...no...I don't think she will read my posts. I have her blocked. Her FB photo is very unflattering.

TO BM...wow..what ever happened to SirPrizeMe???? Hmmm....will look into that.

Not much to post. As an update, my W and I don't talk for the most part. She's crossed a boundary this weekend when she didn't let D5 go to her lacrosse practice. As you all know, I coach the team. Granted, the practic was late (1:30 start) and broke up HER day with the kids but she gave me no warning or contact that she would be a no show. I texted her on this...that in the future, I need to be notified so that I don't build her up for the practice and then she gets disappointed...that it was about HER not she or I.

I'm sure it feel on deaf ears (or should I say eyes).

Next weird behavior. She has been walking around in the morning with VS pink short shorts and ......Ugs (boots).

Ladies out there...what's with that??????

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
H
H
Originally Posted By: faithisbelieving
To 25...no...I don't think she will read my posts. I have her blocked. Her FB photo is very unflattering.

TO BM...wow..what ever happened to SirPrizeMe???? Hmmm....will look into that.

Not much to post. As an update, my W and I don't talk for the most part. She's crossed a boundary this weekend when she didn't let D5 go to her lacrosse practice. As you all know, I coach the team. Granted, the practic was late (1:30 start) and broke up HER day with the kids but she gave me no warning or contact that she would be a no show. I texted her on this...that in the future, I need to be notified so that I don't build her up for the practice and then she gets disappointed...that it was about HER not she or I.

I'm sure it feel on deaf ears (or should I say eyes).

Next weird behavior. She has been walking around in the morning with VS pink short shorts and ......Ugs (boots).

Ladies out there...what's with that??????

FIB

Well, it depends--what color were the Uggs?

Just kidding. Yes, that's weird. No doubt about it. I can see some of my elementary girls doing that. But then, I work in the inner city....

Yeah--let us know what happened to Sir! I've been thinking about him too.

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
xH remarried (not OW) 2012
F
OP Offline
F
Preparing a new thread:

Is the institution defunct?

FIB

FIB,

Um, the uggs and short shorts are worn here in LA by the college crowd, the high schoolers, and those shopping on Rodeo Drive, where a "decent" pair of jeans can cost over $500, literally. Does this help? And no one said style has to make sense. The uggs are NOT worn in the summer though. Maybe uggs show us that it is winter here, despite the 75'F weather. You're in NY...what's her excuse for the shorts? She's hot? Oh.

In college classes the girls usually have long sweaters that drape over so they can actually sit. I know the public high schools allowed the shorts and uggs in some areas of California, but not others, and the shorts could only go so high. Your wife's fashion sense is at the edge of the envelope even for here. Guess if she can pull it off...

(( j ))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
D
D
FIB, here's my theory. Your w is acting like a teenager, with her tantrums and her spitefulness and now she is dressing like one too.

She needs to grow up.

W
W
MLC is all about wanting a do-over in life ... to be 17 again ... and forever. Nuff said. As a Survivor, you must begin striving to let stuff go, if it does not involve the kids you are still related to. Very hard at times, I know. But it gets easier in time, with much repetitive practice. Live the better life and know that you are.

F
OP Offline
F
Thanks all. I think my STBXW is reverting back to her 'bad days' now that she knows that she will not lose the kids. My daughter brought home her winter funpack from school and I don't think she did anything with her.

My sister told me that...the position my W signed up for with the PTA, nutrition committee...is now vacant and they are advertising for a member.

The den mother emailed me and told me that she is relying on me to get the message to her about meetings and is 'not going to text her anymore'.

I found a folded piece of paper on the floor in the family room the other day. One one side were those calorie counts she used to keep. The total was the minimal needed or what we call in medicine the BEE or basal energy expenditure. Recall that my W is a rail. I can't see how she can't be in negative nitrogen balance. On the other side was a 'to-do' list:
  • send tax letter to L
  • pay store credit card bill
  • work out
  • go tanning

Yesterday:
Me: D5, aren't you going to finish your breakfast (french toast sticks uneaten with one with a bite in it)
D5: No daddy....I tasted them and I don't like them.
Me: Well..then..what do you want?
D5: Fruitloops

I bring the plate over to the sink.

W: You should encourage her to eat that. It's a waste of food.
Me: She doesn't like it.
W: You should not be so easy and encourage her to eat it.
Me: XXX..she said she doesn't like it..she tasted it and won't eat it.
W: THAT'S MY BITE. I TASTED IT.

W takes the plate back to D5. D5 almost cries and keeps telling her that she bit it too and didn't like it.

I brought Fruitloops over to D5.

W: (raising her voice) YOU'RE UNDERMINING ME AS A PARENT.

I said nothing. I believe she is undermining HERSELF...as a parent.

Just journalling. I'm having a rough inner backslide this week....I had a D talk with them the other night. They brought it up and it was unavoidable. To follow.
FIB

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard