Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
O
O
Dude that was the most unproductive line of thinking ever. Why do that to yourself? You control your thoughts and you control your attitude. I can see how a thought like that may enter your mind but it's on YOU to crush it.

You can change your reality at any point. You can't control her, but you don't have to accept things as they are. You are doing her a favor by giving her an opportunity to come back to your marriage and make amends. You can stop doing that at any time. Isn't she of the same religion as you? She knows how bad this is.

Your body is changing too, you've been going to the gym for what, 6 months? C'mon man. I've been doing it for almost 20 years. It takes time, but hell if you don't like the gut, how much are you running? You have plenty of time right now. As for balding, I can't tell you how many balding men I've seen with babes. Hell I buzz my hair and people call me bald but women love it. Why? B/c you act confident.

And I almost forgot, did your W every say I want to separate b/c of your weight? I bet there was more than that.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
P
OP Offline
P

1/6/18-BD OM1
2/18-W meets OM2
4/18-W intros D4 to OM2
5/18-“Romance ends"
7/18-DB start
7/18-IHS Ends
4/19-WW moves out
3/21-D filed

Formerly pain18