Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
Turbine Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Yes. $$$, retirement plans, etc... She wants to retire in the Philippines. Our children and grandchildren would be here. Yes, our money would probably last longer there but it seems she was planning this with no or little consideration of my input. Sure we have family there. I don't feel right in having nieces and nephews taking care of us in our old age in place of our children.

We both went back to school and got into too much debt. Owe too much on the house. Really unhappy with the state we are living in even though I was raised here and we raised our kids here.

On a side note, W wasn't home last night. No idea where or if she is safe. No police showing up on the doorstep with bad news so I guess she is safe. I pray she is safe. With as messed up my emotions are over a D, I don't think I could handle that.

God, I so want us to be together. I pray that is your plan for us. Even more I pray that I accept your plan for us. I don't want You to be on my side, I want to be on Your side.

H (me) 56 ; W 54 ; M 32 ; D 32 ; D 30 ; S 21 ; Grandkids: 12, 11, 10, 8, 1
job Offline

Last edited by job; 10/03/18 04:05 PM. Reason: add link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard