Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Seekn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hello everyone,

Been a few tough weeks, and figured I'd touch base with an update.

Ovr,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I feel great. Quitting smoking has been hard, but I am making it a day at a time. The renewal of our vows was fantastic.

W and I have been doing great, no issues whatsoever....on another note.... 3 days after my last post I lost my mother to complications of COPD on 10/17. Came out of no where. I have been devastated the last 3 weeks....then the other day we come to find out W mother refuses to take kidney dialysis and has approx 10 days to live. ...starting hospice tomorrow...we have been utterly stressed out during these endeavors. W and I are doing the best we can to stay strong for the kiddos as this is a lot for a 3 and 6 year old to take it, but has been difficult. W and I have been supporting each other heavily and have grown much stronger over the last few weeks. I am still GAL, although I have been quite depressed lately during my grieving process but am moving forward each day. Well, hope all is okay with everyone, and my prayers and thoughts are with you all. Will update again in a few weeks. Take care. Stay strong.

N
N
I’m very sorry Seekn. My thoughts are with your family man. Stay strong you all.
Glad you are walking together these really sad instances.

All my love to you and your family.

(((Hugs)))

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
D
D
Seekn

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and the difficult situation you two are going through right now.

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard