Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
H
If you initiate contact, don't ask how she is doing, only ask about your son and/or ask to speak with him.

M: 40 W: 37
T: 20 MR: 13
S13, S9, S4
BD: 1/29/18
Sep: 4/23/18 (I moved out)
8/24/18 I come home, she moves out

If you want to get out of the hole, drop the shovel.
O
O
Originally Posted by Wyoung
okay. I have been away from home due to a business trip for a couple of days. The issue is that if I don't initiate any contact, my W won't either. It has been the case after BD. I now recall that she has complained before BD that she doesn't feel my presence will make a difference at home. Now should I initiate contact to ask about how she and S4 are doing? Or I should keep silent since she didn't initiate any contact?

Again, a 180 would be initiate contact, but I don't want to appear as pursuing again. Any comment is appreciated.

It's ok to ask about the kids, if it is truly about the kids. Don't use the kids as an avenue to pursue her. She will see right through it.

I think you want to pursue based off your statement "if I don't initiate contact, my W won't either". Well that's just life. But coming back and chasing this woman who said she didn't want you will only make her want you less. Do what works.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
W
Wyoung Offline OP
OP Offline
W
hongaku and ovrrnbw, thank you for the suggestion. I did end up video chatting with my son. W didn't join, but sent me few texts after the video chat telling me about their experience at a restaurant.

overrnbw, thank you for holding in check. I admit deep down I miss W and wanted to see her as well. But I've learned NOT to express that desire. However, I am toured because the old me would NOT contact her often. You see before the BD, I was acting like detached (or actually detached). And now I should keep being detached?

I am not trying find excuse to start pursing but genuinely puzzled.

H: 31 W:31
M: 6 T: 10
S: 4
BD: 12/2017
In house separation: 12/2017
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard