Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
lusa Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I went to bed in the MBR last night and slept in it with W till the morning, there was no mention of it being a problem. Just regular morning talk. Thanks for the final push Steve, it looks like I've finally reclaimed my place in the MBR!

Last edited by Cadet; 10/16/18 04:58 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message

LBH 47 WW 47, M 15 T 18
D 11 S 14
BD, I moved out (duped) Jan 18
3 yr EA with ex-H discovered: Feb 18
I moved back in: Aug 18 (against her wishes)
...No R No M/C, continued limbo, dropping the rope!
S
S
Originally Posted by lusa
I went to bed in the MBR last night and slept in it with W till the morning, there was no mention of it being a problem. Just regular morning talk. Thanks for the final push Steve, it looks like I've finally reclaimed my place in the MBR!

lusa, extremely proud of you! Congratulations. And keep up the good work!

Last edited by Cadet; 10/16/18 04:58 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
L
lusa Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks Steve, your encouragement has been much appreciated.

Over the last 3 weeks, there's been more of the same behavior between myself and W. We went out to lunch on our own this week and both really enjoyed each others company. She's been touching my arm almost every-time she talks to me, calling me pet names and still bringing up all of us moving to a bigger house and showing me houses she's found.

I've just had the week off work to coincide with the kids school holidays and done plenty of GAL activities with them leaving W to work. I read a comment by AS regarding gifts given to the LBS and valuing time with my kids and making memories has certainly been one of mine. Still working on keeping my 180's going regarding alcohol and anger and sticking to the 37 rules.

Now I'm back in the MBR we have been going to bed early together and watching tv, she has been very slowly moving closer to me, culminating in her initiating sex the other night.

This has happened exactly 300 days since BD but still with no R talk. I'm sure her EA is over and it seems that she has stopped all disrespectful and rebellious behavior. I know she still has a lot of internal work to do regarding her resentment towards me but this is definitely going in the right direction.

I'm concentrating on not changing and starting to pursue as a result of this. I feel that thanks to my DB'ing I have finally managed to create a space where she feels safe enough with me to let some of the ice around her heart melt a bit and start to let go of some of her resentment.

LBH 47 WW 47, M 15 T 18
D 11 S 14
job Offline
Please start a new thread as this one may be locked in the next day or so. Also, please link this thread to your new one and vice versa. Many thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
L
lusa Offline OP
OP Offline
L

LBH 47 WW 47, M 15 T 18
D 11 S 14
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard