Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
G
G
Originally Posted By: Tread
Jim,

I tried not to look, but the temptation to see what he was laughing about won. Thought about confronting the kid just as a reality check. Far too many people do things thinking they will never get caught. Figured having the husband standing info from of you will make you realize what could easily happen 6you for messing with a man's W. My own father gave me this lesson at 17 when someone W was trying to get me over her house. My dad told me that there are men out there who don't care about your age and will kill over their W. Glad my father did that to me. Because a saw examples of things years after that we a couple of people.

you do know your wife doesn't consider you guys married anymore, right? I wouldn't even doubt it if she didn't tell these guys. Or if she said "we are in the process of divorce"

Confronting these guys have no benefit to you. I feel like sometimes you want to relieve your frustration and anger towards your wife on someone else. You want to make someone accountable when the one who is truly in the wrong here is your wife. You are going after the wrong person.

Not worth it.

T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Ginger,

All the blame is on W. But I come from a family who would confront you whether it's to beat you or just talk. So I am fighting a natural instinct. We believe that if you think your man enough to do something. Then your man enough to get confronted. And we believe that is a huge issue with society. Everybody doesn't feel that there are consequences for their actions. I plan this guy alone.

MR: 15 T:17
Me: 37 W: 34
S14
BD/PA/EA: 12/2016
G
G
Tread,

Be careful. Say you guys get in a fight and he calls the cops and says you assaulted him. Even that accusation could have consequences on your d agreement and a judge’s decision on custody of s14.

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Gordie,

Every guy thus far has been a big coward when confronted...lol. Have a strong feeling that this kid would piss himself. But your right about being careful, not to get into an altercation. He would likely run into a wall trying to run and claim I pushed him. Probably will just leave the whole thing alone and file for divorce. None of these guys this far has been remotely close to an upgrade for W. Karma is looking real good right now. Just a little stunned that W ordained friend would be cool with little brother hooking up with a married woman.

S14
G
G
Of course no upgrades. What type of guys mess around with married women?

T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Good news and bad news. Ran my first 5K and did great. 27 minutes. Also brought down my time to 8 minutes a mile. So I was feeling great as I returned to town from the run. Then W called about wanting to get the divorce papers notarized and going. I'm sure the sudden motivation has a lot to do with the goofy looking 25 year old she is seeing. FIL will never accept this kid, he is very old school. And my guess is that W will play as if she met this guy after the divorce.

So we decide to meet at my lawyers office on Monday. I also bring up that we need to tell S14. W wants to wait until after the holidays. I say that I want to tell him Sunday, because I am not going to blindside him. Typical WW says that you can talk to S14 about the divorce. So I mention that you just going to put all this on me again. W sighs and agrees that we both will talk with me. At this time, I am reading a work email on my other phone involving a kid. At the time, I mumble under my breath "Is kids name really that important." W suddenly gets mad and says what did you say. I tell her it isn't important. W starts yelling you know what you said. At that moment it hits me that the kids name is the same name as new OM that I apparently am not supposed to know about.

I tell W that I want to focus on our S14 and whatever else isn't important. W continues to get mad and start yelling. I tell W if she is going to yell, then I am going to hang up. W says that I am done with this conversation. She then hangs up. Interesting how she gets caught once again cheating, but is mad at me. But at this point, it isn't even important. Her a** needs to be there at that lawyer Monday to sign these documents. If left to it, I am going to tell S14 the reason I am divorcing his mother. Not giving all the details, but he will know that W is still actively cheating. I promised that I would be honest and truthful about what's going on. Not going back on my word to me. How he reacts will be his right and I will support him regardless.

S14
G
G
Tread,

That’s a great time, congratulations.

And yes, get those papers signed and tell s.

How are you celebrating Thanksgiving?

T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Going out of town to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and brother for the first time in 14 years. This will be the first time my home will not be hosting my in laws.

S14
J
J
Tread,

Update buddy!

M:37 W:37
T:11 M:10
S17, S13, S10, S4
BD:06/28/17
OM confirmed 07/20/17
Recon the M 10/29/17
Working hard:2gether

Onward and forward

This process is not a sprint it's a marathon! Patience, Patience, Patience.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard