Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
M
Originally Posted By: FindAir
I felt that theres to much baggage to carry and healing to do.

How does being divorced help you with that healing?

Still feeling the array of emotions.

Exactly. Why would you want to make life-changing decisions while youre still in a state of emotional upheaval?

F
FindAir Offline OP
OP Offline
F
You are so right AStander!

I just go heavy and my emotions dictate. I definitely scared her back into the twilight, at least for the time being.

But at the same time, I feel I have to be true to myself and choose the best path to happiness. Either with or without. You know what I mean?

The one thing I take away is that It's a very confusing state now and each move I/we make plots the corse whether it be the right choice or the wrong one.

FA

M50 W46
D16 S14
Married 20
Bomb Drop 3/5/17
M
M
I feel I have to be true to myself and choose the best path to happiness. Either with or without. You know what I mean?

By filing, arent you choosing 'without'?

F
FindAir Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Actually Kaizen, In my overthinking way... I know filing isn't the end until the judge puts a stamp on it. 50% of me figured we can't still work it out until then. The other 50% completely wants out and start a new. I go back and forth between these personalities. There has been 2 extremes and no middle and I can't seem to control it.

M50 W46
D16 S14
Married 20
Bomb Drop 3/5/17
T
T
If you cannot control it. As hard as it is (believe me I am torn as well) but making such an extreme choice may not have a way for it come back.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard