Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
D
D
Originally Posted By: 75Shade
Does anyone think that WW can be hereditary? My wifes grandmother left her husband and her 2 daughters with a man and then came back later. My wifes mother had an affair on her step dad and walked out on her real dad.

I have 2 daughters.....

HAHA. No.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
S
S
Quote:
Does anyone think that WW can be hereditary? My wifes grandmother left her husband and her 2 daughters with a man and then came back later. My wifes mother had an affair on her step dad and walked out on her real dad.

Waywardness is not a gene that is inherited. It is the state of one's mental attitude and overt behavior. It comes from one's free will, whereas, heredity is not a choice. Let me add, however, that her mother and grandmother's behavior could have strongly influenced her future choices & behavior.........good or bad. They were the closest models of what one does when they are unhappy, or whatever was the case. I believe most behaviors are learned, and if there are no legitimate mental health issues that have affected the brain.......then it comes from their own volition.

If you will google waywardness and see the synonyms, I think it will better explain the use of this word in describing a "wayward" spouse.

Definition of wayward
:  following one's own capricious, wanton, or depraved inclinations :  ungovernable a wayward child
:  following no clear principle or law :  unpredictable
:  opposite to what is desired or expected :  untoward wayward fate

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
D
D
Originally Posted By: Jeep74

I have 2 daughters.....

HAHA. No.

But wait...

Genetics have been implicated, to an extent (correlation studies), with various psychological disorders such as schizophrenia. I'd imagine that an inherited propensity for a psychological disorder could play role in a person's interpersonal relationships. There's also a relatively new field of epigenetics where the genetic expression is modified even though the genetic code is not modified. Apparently it's possible to pass on certain behaviors and physical traits based on conditions before or during pregnancy. It's interesting stuff.

D
D
So, now we can blame cheating on genetics? laugh

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
So, now we can blame cheating on genetics? laugh

Oh h3ll no! It's because we didn't wash the dishes on Monday and forgot to take the garbage out.

D
D
laugh laugh

Yes sir. Some on here think so anyway.

V
V
Heck no I cooked the wrong shaped pasta, plus I put dirty dishes in the dishwasher AND I bought orange instead of apple juice

Those are just a few of my shaming sins

Sunny made the fateful error of a messy closet

You never can tell

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

C
C

I can't stop thinking about her telling me that she doesn't think I can forgive her. I have to say if she said it to manipulate me she did a damn good job because my head has been screwed up since Sunday. I feel my self wanting to prove that I can. Or tell her I can forgive her.... I have a coach call tomorrow.

Hello 75Shade,

Are you still with us?

Do you need to schedule a call with your DB Coach?

Cristy
Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard