Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
WshIKnw Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: Kaizen
For me, forgiveness is a personal choice. She doesnt need to know if you forgive her. To me, reaching out to tell her you 'forgive her' is pursuing.

What exactly constitutes pursuing? I'm not clear on that. Is initiating any contact pursuing? DB coach, Chuck, suggested I start contacting her every few days, not to talk about the relationship. I have tried some, but she acts so disinterested in talking that I have given up on that. He suggested I 180 and tell her I appreciate the fairness of what she has proposed in the separation agreement, and to find one small thing to disagree with her on. I have texted her a few times without a response, and I am afraid of saying something that could hurt me legally, if I talk about the separation agreement. I wouldn't be surprised if she told me she wouldn't discuss it out of fear of hurting her 'case'.

Originally Posted By: WshIKnw
It's so depressing being there, because everything reminds me of my wife.

How can you change that? Replace photographs? Take down artwork? Buy some new 'man' stuff?

I have taken down all photographs of her, but just the layout of everything reminds me of her. Every time I take a shower, I imagine her coming to the bathroom door to sweetly greet me, like she used to do all the time, or peek into the shower to tease me.

Originally Posted By: WshIKnw
I don't really want to start talking to other women yet, because I don't yet have the legal right to date. But it would be nice to find some to hang out with, whether I think I could ever marry them or not.

For love of all things holy, NO, dont start thinking about dating. Thats ludicrous. You just spent pages talking about how much you are pining for W; you need to get clear of that before you have any right bringing another woman into this.

Well, I would make sure that any new ladies understood where I stand. I would make sure they are aware of whether or not I would take my wife back. The best ladies to hang out with are ones in the same situation, perhaps.

M: 33, W: 30 @BD
M 7, T 10
BD: Early Dec
W left: Late Dec
W got stuff: Late Jan
W sent S papers: Mid Feb
OM cnfrmd: Late Feb

Pain can yield tremendous growth OR everlasting sadness and bitterness.
W
WshIKnw Offline OP
OP Offline
W

M: 33, W: 30 @BD
M 7, T 10
BD: Early Dec
W left: Late Dec
W got stuff: Late Jan
W sent S papers: Mid Feb
OM cnfrmd: Late Feb

Pain can yield tremendous growth OR everlasting sadness and bitterness.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard