Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
ciluzen Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Ownit, I'm not sure I'll ever set foot on the vacation property again. I'm still thinking of returning my key. It has become a second home for people who are not in my life and have nothing to do with me, and one person who paid large amounts to get me out of his life and protect that house from me having it...no matter how often he "checks in".
I had one such check in last Sunday. I did not contact him after our last talk, the day he was to be released from the hospital. Sunday he surprised me by calling. He wanted to tell me that he was feeling much better, but was still a little sore and that things were not quite right yet. He had also had seen a blurb on "Sunday Morning" about someone he thought was interesting. He was pretty intense, as he always is when he has an epiphany. He kept saying,"everyone has baggage!", as if it had just occurred to him. What a novel thought (sarcasm). But I have to remember, this is a person who has a very hard time looking at things from a point of view not his own. It may truly be the first time he really realized that. He was truly blown away at the concept.

I have two weeks left of school and then off for a month! Crunch time...two large papers due this week; 2 projects, presentation, paper, and a final the next week. Still able to fit in a bit of time with friends and my girls.

Today I have the wedding of Assistant A 3 hrs away. XH will be there...no word on Bubbles, though I know Asst A felt she had to invite her as they work together. I know a lot of people that will be there though, so I don't need to be bothered by it. Wish me luck in my coping! I actually believe I'm alright. I plan on leaving early enough to get home just as it gets dark. Assist A warned me that XH planned to "get his drink on", but that was before the appendix incident. Not my problem, of course...but I did ask that she make sure someone grabbed his keys if he did.

M-51 H-54
2D-27 and 25
M-26 yrs
Bombshell and IHS 7-29-15
He moved out 10-3-15
D filed 1-27-16
D final 10-27-16

Kindness, kindness, kindness.
B
B
Cil I wish for you a fun day with friends and no drama from Bubbles or any other stressors. Just remember you are no longer responsible for exh. Let the keys issue be his. He has to learn that you being out of his life means he needs to deal directly with consequences - not your circus not your monkeys xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
O
O
I could see how you would feel that way about the vacation property. Not that he will be coming home, but every time I see my H's car I feel sick to my stomach thinking of all the women he has taken out in that thing.

I hope the wedding is enjoyable and that you have fun with your friends.

job Offline

Last edited by job; 07/23/17 04:26 AM. Reason: Added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard