Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
S
Did we establish that having thoughts of you leaving the home (separate) was what sent you on a downhill spiral the last time? If that's true, then let's not start at that point, when discussing making changes. What do you say? When discussing any changes, for now, let's leave the W out of it. At least for a while, to get the thought waves to take a different path.

If the family relationship is better, then that has to be better than it was several months ago, right? If your W does not speak disrespectfully to you, then that is a good thing. Being able to get along together is a positive step, Ghost. I think you are your own worst enemy in fearing what "could" happen, instead of living more in the present.
Enjoy your family. Do not give yourself the liberty to dwell on what your W may do.

Let's see if we can focus on you, Ghost. I would like to know who you are as an individual person. What kind of man would I see, if I were to meet you at work? If we were to sit and talk, what would you enjoying telling me about yourself? Other than your family, what brings you the most pleasure, fun, excitement, fulfillment?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
SH_ Offline
S
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Did we establish that having thoughts of you leaving the home (separate) was what sent you on a downhill spiral the last time? If that's true, then let's not start at that point, when discussing making changes. What do you say? When discussing any changes, for now, let's leave the W out of it. At least for a while, to get the thought waves to take a different path.

If the family relationship is better, then that has to be better than it was several months ago, right? If your W does not speak disrespectfully to you, then that is a good thing. Being able to get along together is a positive step, Ghost. I think you are your own worst enemy in fearing what "could" happen, instead of living more in the present.
Enjoy your family. Do not give yourself the liberty to dwell on what your W may do.

Let's see if we can focus on you, Ghost. I would like to know who you are as an individual person. What kind of man would I see, if I were to meet you at work? If we were to sit and talk, what would you enjoying telling me about yourself? Other than your family, what brings you the most pleasure, fun, excitement, fulfillment?

I know you gotta start a new post G, but I wanna say that sandi2 speaks all truth here.

Look at it this way,

You are standing in the middle of a deserted highway in the middle of no where.
You are standing next to your car.
You are staring at one of the tires....it is a little low on air....still serviceable, but it could use more air to be at the right level for maximum efficiency.
There appears to be the smallest of leaks, but you should be able to get to the next town well before it is a critical issue for driving the car.
You do not have an air pump...nor a patch...not even a jack to raise the car if you wanted....

Tick Tock Tick Tock

But you are not standing in the deserted highway next to your car, because of the tire.

You are standing here because your engine cut out.....
You are a master mechanic with great knowledge of car engines.
You have all of the tools that you would need to fix just about any engine.
This car engine can be easily repaired by you in about 1 hour....
You can repair it in an hour, because it is an engine that you built and it has great potential.
There is no doubt that you have what is needed to repair and bring the engine back on line and even better than before it cut out unexpectedly.
It will take some work and laser focus, but you can do it.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Yet you are still staring at the tire trying to figure out how to get some more air into it...

Tick Tock Tick Tock

To add to the stress, there is a group of very bad people that are after you.
They are chasing after you because of unpaid debts and promises that you have made to them over the years.
They are tired of you not following through on what you have promised them.
They don't simply want to be repaid now, they want to make you miserable.
They want to take away all that is dear to you.
Because they feel that is the only thing that can repay the debt of unfulfilled promises over the years.
They tried to give you time.
They tried to be patient.
But you did not deliver.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

You continue to stare at the tire.
You think to yourself, "If only I can fix the tire and fill it to maximum capacity then my car will work and then I can get away, and be happy."
You continue to think on,
"But if I can not stop the slow leak and fill the tire with air, maybe if I just rip it off of the car, then I can get in and drive off to safety."

Tick Tock Tick Tock

The bad people are about one hour and fifteen minutes behind you and coming fast.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

"If only I can put some air in the tire..."
"Or if only I could just rip it off the car.."

Tick Tock Tick Tock

"No, maybe I can use some of the engine tools to just rip the tire off and then I can drive on 3 wheels....."

Tick Tock Tick Tock

One of the passengers in the car whispers....
"Fix the engine...
You have the tools...
You have the knowledge...
You can do this...
Please, just focus on and fix the engine...
Then we can drive to safety...
Then we can drive to a tire repair shop and fix the tire..."

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Originally Posted By: Ghost
Confusion as to what I should do or should not do not wanting to make things worse ...see I am still thinking about my situation this needs to change.

Engine or Tire?
What is to be confused here?

Quote:

1) I control me and I control my actions What action will you take? Fix the engine or rip up the tire?

2) everything one does is a choice Make the choice then. Engine or Tire?

3) love his very little to do with it Love, Fear, Happiness, Worry,....These are all choices. See your point 1 and 2..

4) time does not stop no matter how one feels it tick tick ticks till the day you die, I agree with you, this is the only guarantee in life....it is what you do with the time until such day.... What will you do G?

Ghost my friend....
What is the update on seeking the appointment?

Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

I am going to be stepping back a bit as I have a rough patch that I must get past...
Please come seek me at my lair, if I can help you, share thoughts and ideas to help you...I am not leaving you, simply stepping back to regroup and heal some festering wounds of my own.

I continue to pray for you my friend... there is still much hope for you yet...but the clock is ticking....

Tick Tock wink

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 09/28/16 02:14 AM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard