Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
S
Quote:
She sees my being upset by their friendship as me being selfish, and that "its not all about you, y'kno".

Here's the thing.......why would a spouse put any "friendship" above her own husband/marriage? Who does that? I'll tell you who. A wayward wife does it! I'll also tell you it not just a friendship to her.

Quote:
I'm highly contemplating filing for D myself. I don't want to feel like I'm hanging on while she does whatever she wants. I'm not sure if this right or not.

What is your real motive here? ^^^^^^^^

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
D
DigIt Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: sandi2

Quote:
I'm highly contemplating filing for D myself. I don't want to feel like I'm hanging on while she does whatever she wants. I'm not sure if this right or not.

What is your real motive here? ^^^^^^^^

My real motive is to take a stand and let her know I'm serious about what I view as right and wrong. I don't want it to be viewed as vengeful or retaliatory, so I'm thinking I should give it some time. I'm constantly going back and forth tho. (only in my mind, nothing has been vocalized other than my dissatisfaction with the circumstances)

When I confronted her the other day about her picking up contact again with him, she said "I honestly didn't even think about what you would think". She has a very 'I'm gonna do whatever I want mentality'. I'm sure its a response to the way I've been acting (detach, 180, gal, etc.)

D
DigIt Offline OP
OP Offline
D
And the main problem right now is she tells me she doesn't see it as anything other than friendship. So now, according to her, I'm being selfish by always looking at what is affecting me and nothing else. She insists there's nothing there, that she isn't dating anybody, nor wants to.

D
DigIt Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I have ZERO problem with her having male friends. I have a problem with THIS one though, given their past. Even if she is telling 100% truth, I know this guy has it out for her. My gut does not lie, I've learned that.

C
C
Start a new thread

Me-70, D37,S36
D
DigIt Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard