Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
collin Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks Pink,
The past couple days have probably been the most positive I've been in this whole fiasco. For the longest time I just felt lost and alone. Now, thanks to this forum, I feel motivated and I feel like I do have a group of people supporting me. That is such a good feeling to have. I mean, I don't want my W to move out, but she is. Nothing I can do about it, next Tuesday she's gone. But, what I can do is work on me and like everyone on here says (and now seems all so clear) make me be the be me I can be. Be the kind of person she will want to be married to. Not for though, but for me, because it's what I want to be.

We have set a 2 hour MC session on June 7 between 6-8pm. I know it's a long ways off, but with our work schedules it's the soonest we could do. So, I'm considering that another positive thing and something I am grateful for. If you remember, please during that time say a quick prayer/thought for us and hope things go well.

Thanks again everyone for all the help and support. Inevitably down the road I'm going to crash. Like next tuesday when I go home and she won't be coming home from work. But thanks to all the people on here for your advice, motivation and encouragement, I know that all is not lost and I'll make it. One way or another, I'll make it.

M:36 W:31 D:12
M: 8/9/10
ILYBNILWY/"want space": 2/14-ish/16
W moved out 5/24/16.
J
J5K Offline
J
Collin,

I agree with Pink on her last two posts. My W said the same things, wants me to do more around the house all while working 14 hour days. Wanted me to be present more in my family's life, well I cut back on hours and started to do more around the house and then one silly argument sent my family spiraling to a D.

Just want to reiterate Pink's advice and take baby steps.

I am not trying to discourage you. I just want to share my experience for what it is worth.

H-46 XW-38 T-7 M-6
S-9,8,8,6,4
S 11/30/15, I filed 12/8/15
EA 2/1/16 D dismissed 3/24/16
PA 3/18/16 confirmed 4/22/16
XW files for D 4/1/16 - D final 11/17/16
Finally moving forward...
job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 05/20/16 07:49 AM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard