Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Had a pretty good dinner/ night with WW. Dinner was good, good conversation, no relationship talk. Then we hung out by the water listening to some live music that was going on. Brought back lots of memories.

Anyway, I don't know what to do with this chick. She gave me crazy hugs at the end and was initiating some physical contact throughout the night. At the end she said we need to hang out more and gave me a little grief for blowing her off from time to time (I say no about 50/50) and said that I don't ask her to get together enough. We'll see what the next few days bring I guess.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Another interesting thing about last night. WW brought up a friend and how she falls for every guy she meets and immediately thinks they were meant to be together. WW was explaining how her friend had no idea what love was or the difference between love and lust. I just listened to the story and agreed that her friend, who I also know, has some issues. In my head though, I was thinking is WW serious right now??

Anyway, any thoughts on my situation? Should I just keep on doing what I am doing? I am not even sure what I want anymore.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I was working outside in the yard today and WW was driving by and stopped. She 'happened to be in the area'. Ok cool. We talked for about 10 minutes. She gave lots of compliments about how I looked and again was saying how we should get together. We made psuedo plans for next weekend I guess. She again was saying how I never ask her to get together and how she is always asking. Not the way I see it but maybe it is true... I don't know.

I guess I'll push to get together again next weekend. To be fair, she has not mentioned reconciliation and I am certainly not going to bring it up at this point. I guess I'll just keep on keeping on right? Anything I am doing wrong here?

O
otw Offline
O
Hey pinn. I'm running out the door but I have been meaning to post to you and vise and give a long overdue update on myself.

Maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning.

M 37
W 34

T 12
M 8
D 7
S 4

Need break 4/12/15
W no ring 7/7/15

Separate room 4/12/15
Separate living suggested 8/15
W moved out 11/1/15
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
thanks OTW... looking forward to hearing about it.

I'll start a new thread soon with a new title... maybe get some more traffic. I am at a pretty critical point here.

S
S
Hi Pinn, glad things seem to be going in a more positive direction...

"I guess I'll push to get together again next weekend."

I would always sit back rather than push and don't put your plans on hold. Remember pursuit and distance dynamics.

Good luck with things my friend smile

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks sotto... That is a good point. I'll just sit back and see how the week plays out.

P
P
Hi Pinn,
Good plan. I agree with Sotto. Just sit back. No pushing.

It seems like you had a nice weekend. Yeah!

Here's a nugget to just keep under your hat for now. She is wondering why you are not pursuing. But why would you? After BD and all the messiness around it, why would you? You both haven't had the R talk and it's no place to bring it up yourself right now. But seriously, after all that went down, you are supposed to pine after her with no discussion about the sitch and no remorse expressed by her? Really?

We know DBing and we know that we have to treat them like a scared squirrel and get them to come to us so its not appropriate (right now) for you to be placing emotional boundaries at all. Right now the goal (if you want to R) is to build that friendship... But I think it's interesting that she is openly wondering why you are not pursuing even after she behaved so poorly a year ago. I would like to see her express a little trepidation in approaching you... After all YOU are the prize. You've done the work. Has she?and is she worth it?

Again, no action is needed from you right now, but don't act just because she wants you to. That seems like it would be taking one tiny step back into your old habits. Overall, however, I think you are staying true to yourself through this process and no matter what happens you'll be better than fine. Sit back... Keep letting her come to you a little bit longer... Keep being a friendly neighbor.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks as always Feyth... I lead off with your quote on my new thread. I didn't want it to get buried here:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2691235&#Post2691235

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard