Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
job Offline
Rosa,
So glad all of you had a great time..but was very sorry to learn that the birthday boy got sick. Hopefully he's on the mend.

As for your xh, I'm not surprised about his request. I had a feeling that there would be a drum roll and he would present something to you and hope that you were either sign a document, allow them to live w/you or you represent them.

It's time for them both to face the consequences of their actions and actually learn to be responsible and accountable for their actions, as well as grow up.

I think I just tripped your 100 posting/reply...so it's time for a new thread!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
G
Linda, I know you need to start a new thread, but I have got to say....

Sometimes the things you tell me or post here that the two of them do leave me with my mouth hanging open. And as you know, not much leaves me speechless.

I'm glad if that text were to come, it came when you were surrounded by the people you were with to give you some good suggestions. I think the one you sent was perfect. A truth dart without being nasty.

I honestly think their "American dream" is going to come crashing down very soon.......

K
kml Offline
K
Geez, for a second there I thought you were going to say that he asked you if you would sponsor RT!!!!

Hopefully immigration will save him from himself and send RT packing back to Russia. Then you can kindly offer to represent him in his divorce. wink

K
kml Offline
K
BTW - warn your ex that RT might accuse him of abusing her; it's one way to get to stay in the country.

J
J
Oh dear.... I have to applaud your xh for his nerve. But you must be such a sweet person for him to even consider that request.

Time to take out the popcorn and enjoy The Days of Their Lives?

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
job Offline
RosaLinda,

Please start a new thread. Thanks!

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
R
OP Offline
R
oops sorry Job, new thread The winner takes it all

R
OP Offline
R
hmmm, that didn't seem to work. what happened to the edit button??

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2707456#Post2707456

job Offline
I wish that I could edit it for you, but like Cadet, we can only work magic on one forum each.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard