Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
-
-
My IC has given me a few books to read over the past few months. Not sure how to tell
you what they are if we're not supposed to talk about them on here.

What are you studying in college? You might have said what your major is, but I don't remember. How much longer do you have to go? I was wondering the other night about the volunteer coaching job that you were Interested in. Congrats on getting it! I know you were really hoping to be able to work with the kids again. You're going to be great at it, and they will surely keep your mind occupied. It's going to be an awesome GAL activity!

I really hate that a your W is taking advantage of you by taking your money and spending it. Do you think she intends to give it back? Maybe she'll surprise you and get it back to you before your school semester is over. Then you can still take the trip as planned. Seems sad to do all the hard work and not get the reward at the end.

Glad you're feeling better. Keep up the PMA, you're doing a great job. smile

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
Z
Z
Don't talk to her sister anymore. She will talk to WW at some point on your behalf thinking she's helping. Without fail. I'm sure she said she'd keep it confidential, I'm sure she said she isn't talking to WW, etc. But this WILL happen. When it does you will appear needy, clingy, and controlling. Do NOT talk to her family.

Don't talk to other women. You're married. Act with the character you wished she was showing. I just posted on Feyth's thread. Read it. You are being needy. Either you need WW, or you need out of this limbo so you can chase someone else. Stop.

Steer your life with your beliefs, not your feelings, or you're no different than WW and you will bring destruction to you and your family.

Link to new thread

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2654394&#Post2654394

Last edited by Cadet; 02/18/16 08:16 AM. Reason: Link

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard