Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Originally Posted By: Rouky

It still hurts to think about where I am now, but I'm no longer crying. The betrayal is horrible as there is nothing I can do. He has to go through his journey and me mine. Don't really think that our emotional path will cross again, and I now believe I won't be a success in saving my M, but I'll be by leading a better life. I have already noticed few changes and it's going to be a long journey that I'm ready to embrace.

I won't lie by saying I don't feel lonely in the evening, but not to the point to date someone for the same of dating. One day I'll meet someone who I'm worthy of and who will make me feel special. Now isn't the time.

Rouky, it is amazing to me how I find kindred spirits who are following a similar journey and just by following their sitch, it helps me tremendously and lets me take the focus off myself and move forward with a chance to take what I've learned to apply to the rest of my life.

Thanks, as always, for everything you share.

Last edited by Cadet; 02/06/16 08:19 AM. Reason: start a new thread message

Buttercup

Me 50 H 51
M 17 T 20
D16
H EA Feb 2014
BD Sept 2015
H moved out Nov 2015
W Filed D papers Mar 2016

C
C
It still hurts to think about where I am now, but I'm no longer crying. The betrayal is horrible as there is nothing I can do. He has to go through his journey and me mine. Don't really think that our emotional path will cross again, and I now believe I won't be a success in saving my M, but I'll be by leading a better life. I have already noticed few changes and it's going to be a long journey that I'm ready to embrace.

I won't lie by saying I don't feel lonely in the evening, but not to the point to date someone for the same of dating. One day I'll meet someone who I'm worthy of and who will make me feel special. Now isn't the time.

This speaks so much to me, as well. I'm still reeling because this is happening so fast...it feels like forever, but my H is uncharacteristically rushing through this. I'm still trying to figure it out, asking why, but I'm learning slowly to create my own life without him in it. It does still hurt...rejection, betrayal, dismissal...not what you expect from your lover and best friend.

M-51 H-54
2D-27 and 25
M-26 yrs
Bombshell and IHS 7-29-15
He moved out 10-3-15
D filed 1-27-16
D final 10-27-16

Kindness, kindness, kindness.
job Offline
Rouky,
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard