Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
V
V
Exposing the A has only about 0,5% expected success rate and 99,5% blow up in your face rate. I do not like those odds.

Best thing is to take the focus off her and focus on yourself. As for your W, it will take a lot of time for her to snap out of it (if ever), so the best thing for you to do is to move forward on your journey and not only unfollow your wife on FB, but to unfriend her all together. How the f... could she expect to remain "friends" with you after frolicking with another man. No way in hell.

LEt go of your fears and life your life to the fullest.

Last edited by Cadet; 02/12/16 05:55 AM. Reason: start a new thread message
L
LiM Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I agree that I can't assume that the A has actually ended. I think in my mind I believe it hasn't.
I don't think I'll actually expose the A to the OM's W. I just needed to vent and say it out loud kinda like I've been thinking I might take a tire iron to his knee cap. I'm not going to do that either but man, it sure feels good to think about it!

I'm not ready to actually unfriend her on FB. For now, I'm just not even visiting FB. I don't look at it at all. Not even my own stuff. But it may be something I have to do in the future.

Me: 48 y/o
W: 47 y/o
Together: > 20 yrs
BD: Dec '15, then S
2nd BD: Mar '16, then I filed for D
April '16: started piecing
T
T
I completely stay off FB too. Haven't been on it since the bomb. WAW is a FB junkie and I don't want any surprises.

Last edited by Cadet; 02/12/16 08:18 AM. Reason: start a new thread message
job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard