Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
I
OP Offline
I
As always I appreciate all input from the vets on here.

It helps to balance my opinion and set me on the right road to DB.

GB - The car incident was real S11 was in the car at the time and a chunk of bodywork was ripped from underneath the car. I prefer your God working for me theory smile

I am trying to do what works, and as Mr Bond says 'measure everything I do as to whether it brings me closer to R or not'

I prefer the W that isn't rebellious, disrespectful, and resentful even if she has me entirely in the friend zone for now. I can work on being the man only a fool would leave, try to make this a Xmas to remember

More positive vibes - I played Nerf gun wars with the kids, W was watching and enjoying the boyish laughs and screams around her - she wanted to join in but we told her it was boys only.

I cooked a meal for all of us and she thought it fantastic and 'it should be my signature dish'

Also she had worrisome news of her Father taken ill and in hospital for a few days so I was able to support her and validate her feelings.

Also for the last two evenings we have all sat around TV watching it with me cuddled up to S8 on the floor....he made a little be on the floor and joined him in it. W was enjoying these family moments.

W is also asking me to help with grocery shopping, and other stuff around house (not excessive, just what I did before BD) This is a 180 as 3 weeks ago she was trying to do everything like a super single mom.

I shall continue with my DBing , working on me to be confident, watch for any disrespect

Me49 W45
T15 M13
S11 S8
BD 11/15/11 & 3/27/12
Moved out 4/9/12 Moved back 4/23/12
W working on US 5/20/12 Now Piecing!
May-Oct14 drifting
Dec 14 W agrees to more QT
BD Oct15 ILYBINILWY
W filed 1/25/16
job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 12/14/15 01:41 PM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard