Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
R
MB, as you know I am not a vet or a success story, nowhere even near close to that at all. But i have been reading a lot. On my own as well as threads here. Who knows what was going on in your Hs mind. Why he didn't want you thrn seemingly did a few weeks later only to decide again that he doesn't.

My untrained eye sees he missed you and wanted your marriage again (even if it was short-lived) when he thought you were done with him. When he believed you were GAL and moving on. However since you actually weren't doing those things (no judgement i haven't been either) you may have jumped back in too quickly. If that is what happened you relinquished all of your power frown

I'm hoping others with actual hard won experience and solution oriented advice jump in here soon.

Trying to hold his hand and asking for a kiss were perhaps foolish. I know its hard not to. It killed me not to do anything affectionate over Christmas. But I didn't and you know what? He did after the 1st day. It was nicer that way. Him seeking me out. Did it last? Nope. But I'm glad I didn't initiate.

As you know from my thread I mess up..a. Lot. Have you read Pinks thread? Or t0324s? Rouky and also gmum... If not you should. So many others I've come across too..just cant remember the names.

The general theme is that once the LBS focuses on GAL and drops the rope they feel better about themselves. Some have moved on, gotten a D. Some have reconciled. But either way they were/are happier. Thats food for thought. At least to me.

Keep hope alive dear MB

Rain

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 01/04/16 01:31 PM.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard