Zues, no worries of hijacking. All our issues and points of view provide great insight to our own situations and growth.

You ask "why couldn't she stand the sight of me". Most likely it wasn't about you or your desires. I'm sure she married you knowing and probably liking your drive. It could simply just be a matter of her being in a bad place. After kids were born, I blamed my husband for my unhappiness. I love my kids and am devoted to them. But I felt overwhelmed and I needed to blame someone. Often times the blame was unfair. I started to resent him because I wasn't getting the help I needed. Looking back, I realized that he was trying, but it was not easy for him either. in my mind he was an enemy because i was having trouble coping and I needed one. That type of tension gets in the way of intimacy. Sometimes I look back and say a house keeper or nanny would have actually been cost effective because it would have saved our marriage. I know you feel your wife used you for procreation. My husband says and thinks this too. I want you to know this is not true. I wish my husband understood this as well.

Me: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
Physically Separated 7/2015