Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
J
Originally Posted By: Ancaire
Originally Posted By: PigPen

Keep working the DB principles, keep taking care of yourself and letting your H do his own thing. Develop a practice of mindfulness and a practice of letting go and your whole situation will change.
PP

PP - Thank you. Everything you said was so very helpful, but the above? Golden. I'm copying that down right now. I'm having a rough time, obviously - and this what just what I needed at this moment.

Morning Judy,

PP has summed it beautifully, as he does with his gentle kind manner.

I saw your post on my thread I will answer you there for sure. it's just that is Monday 4am in the morning here and I should be sleeping, but something woke me up to read the boards. So here I am

As PP referred to the WHY. It's kicking you ar*e at the moment. The cyclical, ruminating thinking of the WHY, will do you in. When I got off the WHY train, my life, mood and sitch started to improve. Your WHY makes you put your focus into H direction and that is just like taking another hit of your drug of choice. Your body is telling you, it's time to detox. We will talk more I promise. On my thread or yours.

Thanks PP for letting us take this time on your thread.

JellyBXXX

job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
P
PigPen Offline OP
OP Offline
P

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard