Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Merckx #2613776 10/09/15 09:43 AM
S
S
You can talk to friends and family. You don't seem able to write much in your post, so you need to have someone.

The advice about friends/family was b/c sometimes the LBH starts getting too much advice from too many sources and it can confuse the H or cause him to feel pressure. However, if you need someone, turn to the one you trust the most.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
sandi2 #2613892 10/09/15 04:42 PM
M
Merckx Offline OP
OP Offline
M
there isn't much to write about now. I should have been here a year ago when things were still unsettled. Now it seems she has accepted this is how it is and she is content. I can not do anything to change it and now I feel as if I am just letting go. My days are get up go to work and come home. Coming home the only thing I have to look forward to is my youngest and even that took a hit the other day

He out of the blue said I wish you and mommy were divorced. It was not out of anger or anything like that it was so that he could have two houses one being closer to his friend from school that lives in the next town over.

Anyway it just seems that everything is stopped right now, no work on the house no work on me no work on the marriage. Maybe going back to school was too much and now I have put the final nails in the coffin. I find the commute to very hard and lonely 2-1/2 hrs every day thinking of where I went wrong and that if I had only stopped for just a second a year ago maybe things would be different. I need to make a difference in something for myself but just don't know where to begin.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard