Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
I
Irish M Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Yes you are right ... Was a lot to take in.
Just sitting here now and it's hitting me hard.

Yesterday and all day today I felt great. Sort of sorry for W.
How sad it must be for her in her soul and conscience.

But now I have the feeling of missing her, wanting to take her away from all this pain, tell her we all believe in her, pray for her, love her.

Told my parents that she had been telling everyone that we (my familly) are bad mouthing her family.
My mom cried.
Again my mom said Poor W. Hopefully she ok.

W is living about 30-40 mins away in another town. All highway driving and winter driving for her is not her fancy.
Her work has an office there as well, so transfer is probably her next move.

Guess her new life is all set up. OM has a s18 living there with them.

I'll continue to love my D's because right now they feel abandoned by W and replaced.

Other post I'm reading are helping me cope as I keep forgetting W is not well, the post remind me that she is and nothing we can do for her.

Working on us :-) and me.

M51
XW43 (38 at bd)
BD1 MAY 30 2015
BD2 JUNE 25 2015 by text
moved out Aug 2 2015
left both Daughters 13 and 15 (now 18-20)
Her divorce Final July 26 2016
Last time she saw her kids Aug 2 2015
I
Irish M Offline OP
OP Offline
I
So we made it through the week . No contact to me or the D's

Each D has a friend sleeping over tonight and tomorrow I'm taking the Apple picking. We did this with W every year.. Who am I to stop tradition.

Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so Sunday will be with my side of the family. So looking forward to the meal.

Funny feeling tonight, here I'm sitting up stairs and I can hear the roar of laughter from the D's and their friends downstairs. Life is good.

I consider myself one of the lucky ones . I now my lawyer thinks so. He's probably not liking the fact I don't need him at all. Wife gave up the kids to me 100%, paying me child support, I get to keep the house with a smaller payout to her.

Only sad thing is my friend , lover, partner and soul mate is not here.

I was outside last night looking at the moon. Me and W use to do this all the time she we were apart for a night or so. I'd be on a trip and at 10pm I'd look up at the moon and say love you babe. She would do the same where she was.

Well I did it last night,,,, God only knows if she did it too.

M51
XW43 (38 at bd)
BD1 MAY 30 2015
BD2 JUNE 25 2015 by text
moved out Aug 2 2015
job Offline
I'm very glad to see that you and your daughters made it thru the week. Sounds like the weekend is getting off to a good start for the girls and their friends. Apple picking is so much fun and I agree, why stop the tradition?

Happy Thanksgiving and I am sure that your family will make it an enjoyable time for you and the girls.

Have you given any thought to create some new traditions as time moves along? Maybe change up some of the things you use to do w/your wife and girls? Maybe there are some new activities in the area that might of interest to you and your family?

Yes, my friend, you are one the lucky ones. You have your daughters full time, she's providing some child support and you are also able to live in your home.

I think you are doing just fine and it sounds like the girls are doing okay too.

Enjoy your weekend.

P.S. Please start a new thread.

M
M
Hi Irish. I have been following your thread and am really impressed with your relationship with your D's. Good job dad smile

I feel your pain. It's like you got it all, but miss your spouse. I truly feel your pain. I like your story about the moon. I had nothing like that with H, but am a big moon watcher. Saw a beautiful sunrise with a sliver of a moon above this morning while walking dog...I always think of H when I see beauty like that....

Hang in there. Hopefully someday our S will do their work and find their way home.

Me 48 H 46 S 11
M 2004
BD 8/13
H moved out 2/15
-live in the present, enjoy the beauty around and within you, explore your new future-
I
Irish M Offline OP
OP Offline
I

M51
XW43 (38 at bd)
BD1 MAY 30 2015
BD2 JUNE 25 2015 by text
moved out Aug 2 2015
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard