Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
J
J
It hurts,

I don't think your delaying your reply will come off as your are angry. It will be your reply. If she texts you and your replyvis not feel with anger or contempt I think you will be find.

IMO, I think delaying your reply reminds her, she's not your top priority, and you have a life.

She just cancelled on you, showing you that you are not her top priority and she still have a life besides you. So I wouldn't let delaying your reply bother you too much about how should will read it.

M:37 W:37
T:11 M:10
S17, S13, S10, S4
BD:06/28/17
OM confirmed 07/20/17
Recon the M 10/29/17
Working hard:2gether

Onward and forward

This process is not a sprint it's a marathon! Patience, Patience, Patience.
V
V
Originally Posted By: ItHurts
Picnic at the lighthouse...that's the story about having a picnic alone and not pursuing WAW and waiting for her to come to the picnic on her own. That she gets scared and runs back into the castle right Vanilla? I am to just act unphased and let her deal with her developing fears about her feelings for me. Is that the gist of what you mean? That's a great story!

Yep

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

A
A

I doubt she'll text today but if she does I guess I'll delay reply. My only concern with doing that is I want to give the impression it's no big deal to me that she cancelled, that I'm not upset. If I delay reply that might signal her that she upset me as opposed to just replying within an hour or so and acting cool saying I hope she feels better. I don't want to in any way give her the idea this is bothering me...on the contrary I want her to think he's obviously unphased by it. Thoughts?

You response is delayed because you are living your life, not because you are pissy... Don't give an iota of what she thinks about it... That's LBS 101... You are no longer an LBS... If she thinks you are mad, she's wrong... You are busy doing things... You can convey that if it comes up...

I don't think you have been at her beckon call, but I think if you answer her too soon, you will come across as so... She wasn't sick so don't tell her to feel better... Her actions in this particular situation are immature... Like high school immature...

--artista

I
ItHurts Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Got it Arista. So in the event she texts me I will wait a few hours...maybe even the next day. Although I don't think this will be an issue anytime soon as I really don't think I'll hear from her for at least a few days. I'd be surprised if I heard from her sooner.
But yes, I think you guys might be onto something. I think feelings for me buried within her reawakened from our recent meetings and it is starting to scare her "back into the castle."
My picnic will go on, just as it has for 4 years. I don't fear my life without her. In fact last night I wound up hanging with a good friend I've known since high school. We've had a casual on again off again romantic relationship before I got with Mary 2 years ago so it's always nice to hang with her. However she posted on my FB thanking me for a good time hanging last night so I don't know what WAW will do with that if/when she finds out. But I guess I shouldn't even care as you say Arista...she cancelled so I made other plans.

ME: 43 W:44
M 13 years on 5-5-01
T 18 years
BD 4/27/14
D papers served 5/5/14 (how appropriate a date)
WAW moved out 5/12/14
Papers filed 6/27/14
Divorce granted 07/17/14
Our marriage ends 11/17/14
C
C
Start a new thread

Me-70, D37,S36
A
A
In fact last night I wound up hanging with a good friend I've known since high school. We've had a casual on again off again romantic relationship before I got with Mary 2 years ago so it's always nice to hang with her. However she posted on my FB thanking me for a good time hanging last night so I don't know what WAW will do with that if/when she finds out. But I guess I shouldn't even care as you say Arista...she cancelled so I made other plans.

Exactly... And the thing that is good about this is it's genuine... Authentic... It really happened...

I
ItHurts Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Cadet
Start a new thread

Done Caeet sir. Continuation here...

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2787426&#Post2787426

ME: 43 W:44
M 13 years on 5-5-01
T 18 years
BD 4/27/14
D papers served 5/5/14 (how appropriate a date)
WAW moved out 5/12/14
Papers filed 6/27/14
Divorce granted 07/17/14
Our marriage ends 11/17/14
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard