F
F
Silence can be very nice, enjoy your weekend V smile

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I googled the little blue cars. I would love a wilder range of emoticons.

Fogg, PP, Sunny, Z, As, thank you for the good thoughts.

I bought an enormous load of vegetables and I have spent the last three days on veg juice, cleansing, following my program. This time I have cleansed as well and the headache only lasted a day or so, last time it was nearly a week. I have not left the flat since Thursday night, I have spent the time studying, health and exercise. Looking at nutrition, the operation of the adrenal, thyroid and pancreas. I have studied and now I have my own views on how it works, some very revolutionary ideas. I will follow the program I am given then at the end of the prescribed period start with my own views.

I am looking at swing nutrition, my own swinging system. To loose weight I am going to try ketone systems followed by juicing. Then swing systems to judge how I can live to be 100 and feel and be healthy to that age.

Tomorrow, I am checked at the diabetic clinic, they will weigh me and I think they will check the bloods. My blood sugar is way down but I have had no hypos because there is protein every meal. I eat when I am told to.V is a good girl- she follows the program.

I have only had two evenings drinking, I have cut all processed food from my diet, hard cheese, and coffee, next to go is wheat, bread etc. I have nearly two pounds of veg and low sugar fruit every day. I have started juicing and have added magnesium and vitamin D3 to my diet.

This is going to be a world of extreme care.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 09/06/15 08:40 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

R
R
Very pleased and very proud of my sis. You putting in the work and the results will take time but they will come.

Good to hear your taking time for you Vanillia Health then wealth

Take care. Rd. xxxx

D
D
I am behind, as usual V, but catching up today. Sorry about your flooding issues. That is really tough, but hopefully you can find a solution soon.

As far as XH, I think it was Sotto who commented about how they like to invent their own realities (what a shock that I agree with her...LOL), and sister, I can SO empathize with that because that is EXACTLY what my XH did. You just keep on being the classy Lady V we all know and what goes around will come around to him.

Much love to you, ma'am. Keep taking care of V. smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thank you RD and Dawn. Your support and care is one of the great gifts of life

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
New thread

V is for Vanilla 22

Forward to recovery

V

V 64, WAW

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard