Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
V
V
I recommend giving it all back to him

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Z
Zelda09 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
He's got everything he ever owned, V. No reason for him to contact me or show up. This last quibble is just silliness. Going to start a new thread...

Mid 30's
Psych-abusive M with violent tantrums from XH
D 9/15; NC forever on

You can't DR your way out of abuse.

Z
Zelda09 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Next one - I am considering this a success all things considered.

I loved and married a man - who at best - was immature and had no healthy adult communication skills, who told me a year after marriage he didn't want kids. It's over now and I have a chance to find a partner who is my equal.

At worst - he knew exactly what he was doing when he came home to piece our M back together. Before the violence. He used me.

He could open up the H Full Name School of Mind Effery with courses in:

Communication: In this course, we'll cover word salad basics, how to talk something to death, how to "slow it down and get the details right" so that they can be twisted as needed. The most successful graduates will leave their partner feeling as though they have huge issues in this department and afraid to bring up anything that they know upsets you.

Passive Control: Though overt displays of aggression can be effective, the more sustainable ones consist of acting helpless, needy, desperate and chronically hurt by the things your partner is doing or saying. This class will feature examples of how to deflect a partner who is attempting to assert their own needs or wants. Acting wounded in order to reasonably perpetuate silent treatment for days on end.

Peter Pan-ing: How not to ever grow up! You do not actually need a job after the relationship is serious. Make a partner into the mother of your dreams and, with other techniques, shirk responsibility and accountability. Special session on advanced feminist lingo to use while they work and clean up after you - remarkably effective.

Intimidation and Violence 101: The adult game of "I'm not hitting you, I'm not hitting you." There are a lot of fine lines to be maintained here so that you can repeatedly walk them over and over again without being accused of abuse. Throwing things, punching things, destroying property. We'll also cover how to emotionally threaten your partner with your own suicide, subtle hints of serious harm, leaving and cheating.

Best of the Narcissistic Techniques: Recycle your ex-girlfriends with style! How to find other women who are susceptible to sympathy pleas. Use the partner for all they're worth financially, emotionally, sexually and when they're least expecting it, discard them suddenly. Cruelty for kindness is valid, but we'll also teach how to leave enough room for you to come back and make friendly overtures, too. Always leave some reason to contact them again, as ex-partners may be useful again for 'love' and validation especially when the current one is disappointing.

Good riddance.

Here we go, forward: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...849#Post2604849

Mid 30's
Psych-abusive M with violent tantrums from XH
D 9/15; NC forever on

You can't DR your way out of abuse.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard