So the wife shows up almost 2 hours late. She is dressed up, wearing perfume etc. I made sure I looked my best as well. Both of us, couldn't seem to be more detached from the other. Of course, she pulls out her cell phone 75% of the time she is there. I am the bigger person and leave my cell phone upstairs. The visit lasted less then 30 minutes.

She dropped the male dog off. It was awkward and we just made small talk. She complained a lot about being tired and having to get up early. Talked about laundry she needed to go home and do. I thanked her for dropping him off and said "why don't you head back and get to work on that. I need to go out and grab some dinner." She kept inching closer to me and delaying leaving. That is what she does when she wants to initiate physical contact. I didn't bite and stayed seated. I told her "becareful and have a safe trip back". She finally left. She texted me a few minutes later and told me "By the way, the yard looks awesome!" I replied some time later with a simple "thank you".

She asked to come over Friday night and spend some time with the dogs, while I will be at work. And she said something about coming over Saturday morning to spend time with me. I didn't give an answer.

The saga continues...

Me: 33 W: 30
T - 12 M - 3
K - 0
BD - 6/14/15
Moved out - 6/14/15