Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
G
G
Ralphy,

Just caught up on your threads and your statement below could not be more true

I'm night and day different from where I was a few weeks ago even. I went back and read my posts from when I first joined here, and I can see the progress and can feel the difference self-improvement is making. Hopefully it translates into results, but I know it's too soon for that right now.

Wow what a transformation. Keep up the good solid work! When you W comes around, you will be the H she won't ever want to leave. I'm sure of that.

Stay strong and be the lighthouse! God bless.

Gr8ful

Me: 53
H: 54
M: 31

B
B
Hey Ralphy,

I just wanted to stop by and inform you that you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I finally caught up with your situation. Wow, you are making tremendous progress. I think you should give youself a pat on the back.

Please try to keep a PMA, don’t give up and keep moving forward. I think you have this!

Your friend,

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
R
ralphy Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks gr8ful and Bob. This is an amazing forum family we have here. I hope the progress that I seem to be making isn't just on the surface. I'm trying to fundamentally change who I am, what makes me tick, and realize what I can and can't control.

My W and I are communicating. We are far from even starting to R, but a lot of that is a result of HER being willing to interact with me respectfully as well. I'm skeptical of what I could be being set up for. I don't know if her A is over or not (I refuse to ask). I co I ld be served with D papers tomorrow for all I know...but I'm emotionally prepared for if lightning strikes.

The forecast calls for a 50% chance of rain...I can do 1 of 2 things...I can cancel my plans, stay inside and worry about the storm - or I can just grab an umbrella.

Me: 39y/o male
Wife: 35y/o
1 daughter, 2y/o
G
G
I vote grab the umbrella! 😎

Me: 53
H: 54
M: 31

R
ralphy Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Exactly. Thank you all for being my umbrella in this storm.

That's deep isn't it?

1 daughter, 2y/o
R
ralphy Offline OP
OP Offline
R

Last edited by Cadet; 07/09/15 11:28 PM. Reason: Link

1 daughter, 2y/o