Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
OP Offline
S
Tonight is another first. I stuffed Easter eggs by myself while the W is over at the OM's house. We used to do this together and drinking wine.

Then I went and hid them around the house.

This was almost a dad fail. I hadn't thought about an Easter egg hunt at home until it was mentioned by W and then later when S7 brought it up.

S7 even told me "don't worry dad, it's better by myself as I'll get all the eggs". :p

I think it was a lot more fun when there were more kids and laughter in the house.

Me: 45 W43
S7, Foster S9 (Planning to adopt post divorce)
D mentioned Feb 2015, Wife served 3/24/2015. She moved out 4/15/2015.
Z
Z
Hi Sherman,

Just read your thread. My heart goes out to you.

You're doing great, finish it as quickly as you can smile
Sounds like a bit of remorse is starting. Idk if she cycles into normal and present again, but please be careful. When they're lucid it's so hard to not want to believe. But I think you're truly past that.

The one thing I worry most about is your son. My abusive/alc/narc father used to do this to me as a very young kid about my mother. I saw through it then, but it's miserable. Becoming withdrawn and detached, living as though you're watching your life from the outside...it can have very real long term effects. Please keep him in therapy/counseling, even just talking to trusted aunts and uncles as much as you can.

New thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...594#Post2554594

Last edited by Cadet; 04/06/15 12:19 PM. Reason: link

Mid 30's
Psych-abusive M with violent tantrums from XH
D 9/15; NC forever on

You can't DR your way out of abuse.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard