So you have a mean WAW. Is she involved in an A? I never saw much, other than you did not care for her boss and she talked about him a lot.

After reading your thread, I have to honestly tell you that she does not sound like a woman who wants children. Those poor little boys! Apparently, there is some bad history between her and adult son.....and maybe her entire family? Anyway, I just have to ask if it is fair to this foster child to expose him to a "mother" who does not want him? I mean, this sounds like abuse waiting to happen down the road for both boys.

You seem to have a lot of doubt about even wanting this woman. I'm not sure I understand the plan about her moving to the basement. Do you even know the marital status presently? I did, however, see where you both plan to take a trip together. Is this the Disney trip for the kids (that she says ruins adult time)?

Neither did I understand why things went from bad sex...to no sex...to having it up to three times in one night without any apparent changes in her or the R. Were you trying to prove something? You said you initiated it. Every time? You seemed surprised she "participated". But then you kick out of your bed. confused

I am not saying you are, or are not, doing things correctly. I am just trying to figure out where you are going with this. Do you know what you want?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!