Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
rustbkt Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks Sandi for stopping by. I went all out to try and build attraction and make myself look better. When this all started at B drop I thought she was leaving right away so I thought to myself, I have to change. The first thing I did was make an appointment to get my ears pinned back because they stuck out. I thought if she had moved out she would not know I was doing this. When she decided to stay awhile longer I still kept my appointment and had the surgery. I did so well at hiding it that she never knew I had it done. 6 months later I think I look 100% better but she has never said anything to me about how I look now. Maybe she just can't figure out how I have changed so much and It bothers her.

I have also bought new clothes and shoes and I always try to look good and smell nice when i'm around her. I have never looked so good but she has never said anything.

My plan was that if she decided to D me at least I would look good for someone else. Is there anything else I can do?

4 kids over 20
EA suspected
Bd Sept 14 ILYBINILWY
Still living under the same roof seperate beds
T
T
Originally Posted By: Cadet
Originally Posted By: TxHubby
Women almost never just walk away from a marriage except for 3 reasons.
Infidelity by the husband, physical abuse, OR there is someone else and they've refocused their emotions toward them.

This is true if you add in that the other person might be a fantasy person, like a character in a book, movie or play.
It does not have to be a real person.

You're absolutely right. I've even seen it where it's a real person but the real person doesn't have a clue they are in an EA, because for them, they're not. It's all one-sided which is still part of the fantasy you mentioned. Still, it's enough for the W to refocus her feelings toward that person and detach from the H. As far as cheating goes, it's still cheating because it's an EA whether it's one-sided or not.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
R
rustbkt Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I can't check her phone bill it's in her name and she does it all on line. I have already tried to look into that with no luck. She is very smart that's why she's a supervisor where she works.

4 kids over 20
EA suspected
Bd Sept 14 ILYBINILWY
R
rustbkt Offline OP
OP Offline
R
For sure she has detatched from me and has all her focus on her job. It's all about who she works with that I don't know about.

4 kids over 20
EA suspected
Bd Sept 14 ILYBINILWY
R
rustbkt Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I really believe that she may have a fantasy about someone at her work that she would like to be with. Maybe when she's left the house and moved out she will be free to make her fantasy a reality.

4 kids over 20
EA suspected
Bd Sept 14 ILYBINILWY
C
C
Originally Posted By: rustbkt
I really believe that she may have a fantasy about someone at her work that she would like to be with. Maybe when she's left the house and moved out she will be free to make her fantasy a reality.

There's no need to lock her phone if it's a fantasy person. Most likely they are already texting, and it's at least an EA. My WW is in the same situation, she immediately wanted to separate as soon as I confronted her about the EA.

Me-LBH, 48
Spouse-WW, 48
Married for 19 years
Son, 12
BD #1 - November 1998 (EA 7 months after wedding)
BD #2 - November 2015 (same XBF EA)
WW filed D February 2016
WW moved out April 2016
R
rustbkt Offline OP
OP Offline
R
With no proof of anything yet my feelings are that I should try and get along with her till she is gone.

So my W and I are going to sit down later and watch tv and drink some wine. This is a regular thing we do in the evenings when she is home on weekends and the odd time through the week. Sometimes I feel like she is patting me on the head like a little puppy dog just to keep me happy and have me wagging my tail when we do this.

Should I really be doing this with her when in two months from now she will be all packed up and out of here maybe never to see her again? I would never do this with her if I knew for sure that there was OM.

4 kids over 20
EA suspected
Bd Sept 14 ILYBINILWY
R
rustbkt Offline OP
OP Offline
R
So after watching a show tonight my W was tired and went up stairs to bed. I turned off the tv and turned out the lights and walked up stairs to the kitchen. The lights were turned off in the kitchen and as I walked in my W was standing there texting. As soon as I saw her, her hand moved so fast and she put her phone in her front pocket that a gun slinger would have been proud of her. She said she was using her phone as a light. Yea right, I think it's time to saddle my horse.

4 kids over 20
EA suspected
Bd Sept 14 ILYBINILWY
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard