Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
R
Thank you for coming back and sharing this with us. I know many will find renewed motivation and hope from your story.

I wish you all the best for rebuilding a newer better R.

R 25 years
M 14 years
S11 & S13
Working on it alone since Oct 2014
M in trouble a lot earlier (~2 years)
Feb 2016. 1st R chat in a yr.
Next R chat Aug'17
Still together
job Offline
NLT,

Welcome back and congratulations! I'm very happy to come here and read your latest update. Now, just because he's home doesn't mean you go back to the old way of life. This is a brand new relationship and marriage, so you will need to dig deep and keep that patience shovel handy. It's an opportunity to take the DB tools and use them in your day-to-day life and never forget...you both have change along the way...so be patient w/each other.

Please come back soon and let us know how you are doing.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
S
I was just thinking the other day that I had not read any recent posts about anyone having the opportunity to start a new R or M and then I read this smile

It is nice to know that when you do make the decision to work on yourself, detach, drop the rope, 180 or GAL that situations can have a better outcome. So hard to see it when you are going through it.

Thank you for giving the update and congratulations!!!

G
G
NLT,

Thank you for your inspiring story. I am only at the beginning and people like you give me hope that I'm not crazy to want to save my M.

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
F
F
Hi NLT! I’ve said before that I really liked your clever DB name, but now I’m thinking “Sortalikingthis” might be appropriate. smile

Originally Posted By: job
This is a brand new relationship and marriage, so you will need to dig deep and keep that patience shovel handy.

I must've got it wrong. I thought at this point patience shovels get traded in for a “whack ‘em over the head if they get out of line again” shovel. grin (jk!)

Thank you so much for dropping back in with an update, NLT. I’m very happy to hear you all are doing so well. You worked hard for this and truly deserve it. Bust On!

M: A really long time.
Crisis: 5 years.
She's still worth it.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. -Viktor Frankl
S
SBJ Offline
S
NLT...thanks for the update. It is good to see the happy outcomes, but it does open the eyes to the struggles at hand. The struggle of patience during the MLC and patience dealing with the time that it takes.

You are an inspiration. Good luck with your continued journey.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
HER DIVORCE IS FINAL...8/18/17
Dropping the rope to SURVIVE & THRIVE!!!
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard