Hi rpp, sorry for the delayed response. My thread has become pretty boring so I don't check it often.
Here's a quick update:
Next Monday is our court date and I have been giving it a little more thought each day. It does not consume me, but occasionally I catch myself thinking back on the good times. I honestly think it is more of closure than anything. I get more centered every day and the bad times are not as bad and not as frequent.

I still let WAW push my buttons sometimes but at least I recognize that I LET her. Example: S11 had to be at his game at 12:15 Sunday. WAW normally picks them up at 12. I assumed she would get them at 11:45 so I made plans to meet a friend for lunch before the game. Game time was 1pm so I was great. WAW sent a TM at 9:45 stating she would be there at 10 to get them. We were still in our PJ's, expecting a noon pickup. I told her the boys were not ready, but they would be ready by 11:30. She told me I would have to take S11 to his game then as she had a confirmation for a family member at chuch from 11-12. I told her I could not as I had made plans for lunch. Her reaction was " Well then they will have to walk because I have xxxx's confirmation." Naturally, I caved and cancelled my lunch and took the boys to S11's game early. Of course I resented this but it has become the norm. I will never understand the selfish attitude of a WAS. The game and it's start time has been on the schedule since November. If I would have known she had a confirmation I would have never made plans and would have gladly taken the boys to the game.

Actually, that is not 100% accurate. I did not get the TM at 9:45 regarding the 10:00 pickup. S13 did. S13's mood went south immediately as he felt it was somehow his fault. I explained to him that all he did was get the text. It was my fault and his moms fault for not addressing the schedule earlier.

M42 W40
T17
M15
S13 S11
BD 7-14
A discovered 7-14
WAW moved out 10-3-14
D final 2-23-15