Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
More Journaling here. Yesterday I mentioned stbxw crying on the phone and telling me how she was feeling guilt. I pick up our kids in the mornings and drop them off at their school. This morning my daughter 12 told me that mom had a meeting with her teacher yesterday. Apparently the teacher was letting her know that our daughter was being dropped to the lower math class do to falling behind in her homework. Teacher also made mention of concern for daughters emotional state of sadness. ..Wife took offense and disagreed. .
We also have twin boys 7. One of the boys asked me to sign a paper this morning in his folder from school. .the paper was for bad conduct last week from his teacher. I am getting the feeling that kids are in a state of turmoil with all the disruption to their life.
The waw common comment is I will be a better parent if I am happy. I don't think they realize that they are trading in a set of problems for problems much worse. .any comments from vets would be appreciated. .

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Not sure what to think about recent developments
Waw called me today and wanted to talk. She went to work and then took day off. I told her I could meet her at 130 that I was busy until then. She showed up at my office at 9am. We went to the park a few minutes away. She said she has been wanting to talk to me for a while but I have not been available. She said she was feeling guilt that she didn't know if she could live with. She said she wonders if she should try and make it work. if we should stay together for the kids. I was suprised to hear this from her. She asked me how I was doing.
I told her good I was going through a lot of pain but the Lord has been helping me through it. She said her relationship is over with the other m. I became a little bit bitter and mentioned that the Affair was not a good thing for her and I had zero respect for him. Anyway I mentioned a lot of damage has been done and only she can repair it. I wasn't sure how I feel about her and that no one is going to feel good about a D.
She said she was glad I kept relationship with her brothersfamily. I didn't want to sound like I was lecturing I just said lifeis to short to mess that up for kids sake. .She is going to help me with some of baseball team s emails, organization etc... I hope she feels like she can talk to me without me lecturing.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

P
P
Sounds like a promising development igit. I hope some of the old timers here chime in with some wise words for you as I know your brain must be completely scrambled right now.

Keep posting and let us know how it is going.

Me: 42
W: 32
Married 7 years together 8.5
S1: 7 S2:7
Bomb #1: 09-16-13
Recon #1: 11/13
A discovered 04-03-2014
W filed D 05-19-14 but never served me
I filed D 12-02-2014
S 05-31-14
Divorced 5-19-16
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Pilot so glad to hear from you. I have pretty much moved on and at peace with myself, then Today has been a different kind of day. I had planned to take D12 to her track meet after school. WAw asked if she could take her that I could get twins from school and meet her at track. I got to track and she told me her dad was coming with his wife. I have not spoken to either one of them in over a year. I had a good relationship with both of them. I don't think they new I was going to be there. I was standing with twins and went up and gave them a hug and said it was good to see them. My fil.was a little choked up and didn't know what to say. Mil was a little cold but warmed up as track meet went on.
I hung out with boys most of meet and wife came and sat with me for a while. It's probably the most comfortable she has been around me. I caught her through out the meet looking at me. I took one of twins to my truck for a while and she came to hang out with us. Sitting with a friend of ours he made the comment that I carry myself with confidence anytime I am around him and that gave me a boost.
My waw senses I have moved on and I think it bothers her. This was the first time since I moved out that we have done anything together. Definitely the best interactions in a long time. I think I will be available if she wants to talk. I am glad she is going to help with baseball team. Anyway any advice or comments from vets would be appreciated.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9