The past 2 weeks have been great.

So i thought. Until i found out today my wife has been going out to dinner and lunch still with the OM. It's been 4 mos. since she has known that i knew about the affair. She just can't cut him off completely. She says she's afraid he might break down, but that she will not do anything physical with him. It's just two colleagues talking. Well it's her talking and him trying to sleep with her still.

I'm nearing my breaking point. I have not asked her, nor spoken with her about the affair or where i stand in about 1 month.

Next month she is taking a solo trip to do something she has wanted which is travel by herself. This is part of her MLC situation. She hasn't told the OM when or where but she has given him hints through her texts. The city she is going to is extremely important to us. It's where we honeymooned, and vacationed many, many times. I feel like if they even see each other there i am going to the after the last resort. It will be 5 mos. then.

Just to note, I have been focusing a lot on myself. Going out still, and working on figuring out other things in my life, but I'm just really tired, and even though we are still intimate and get along great, i still have a tremendous hole in my heart. My worry now is i'm actively seeking friendships with other woman. I think it's to fill an emotional hole i once had with my wife. She was my best friend. But, now her best friend is the OM. I'm still like a great long lost friend to her i think. Someone wise she confides in but not like him. I'm stopping myself from Facebooking an old love i cared deeply for. It's just i want to feel loved again by someone. I don't know how long i can be with her in a non-committal stage. I'm just not feeling good today..

M: 41, W: 38
D:8, S:5
M: 12 Yrs, T:17
DDay1: July 18 '14
DDay 2: Aug 15,14
DDay 3: Aug 27,14
and so on....