Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Okay I just got a friend request from OW sister on fb. What do I do? I don't know them. I have no relationship with them and don't want one. I don't know why she's contacting me.

I also noticed Clark is no longer on fb. And he has yet to tell me. He did tell me he would delete his account. Still on instagram, and only following OW...not even friends with me!

So what do I do about sister?

Atsbaby
M:36 H:35
T: 19 M:12
S:11
D:9
BD: 5/4/14
Proof of OW 8/13/14-love note from her
8/19 admits OW
8/22/14 files D w/o telling me
9/20/14 Says he wants to reconcile
S
S
Hey, Ats....you answered your own question, doll....

"I have no relationship with them and don't want one."

Soooooooo....... What would be a reason you'd consider it? smile

A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Touché!

I guess it's more of the curiosity of why she's contacting me. Is she spying for her sister? Does she want to tell me that she knows OW and Clark are in an inappropriate R? Does she want to keep tabs on Clark now he is off fb?

I think it's very ironic that her and OW post religious stuff on their walls, and yet OW is okay with cheating with a married man.

Clark why have you f*ed up my life? I don't need this! I need to focus on my M, me, the kids and school.

God please give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!! Amen.

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
S
S
Quote:
I need to focus on my M, me, the kids and school.

^^^^^^^ that's the gold! right there. I'll play, too!

So...

1. Do YOU want to be spied on for her sister?
2. Do YOU benefit in any way by hearing someone agree that ow and Clark are inappropriate? (Cuz I'm guessing you already know, and so does everyone else)
3. Does it need to involve YOU at all, whatever she does and doesn't want to keep tabs on.... ?

No matter why....idk. I may be missing it. I don't see how this is adding to YOUR life. smile

Leave them to the wasted energy and drama?

You have someone much more important to focus on......ATS. (Arms out presenting you with spirit fingers).

Do you have plans this weekend?

A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
You really are in the dancing singing mood tonight, Shining! I just read your post over on Mightys thread!

Anyways...you are totally right. She is nobody just like her sister and is taking up too much of my thinking time tired

This weekend WAS going to be great, but we'll see what Clark brings to the table. He's a little more friendly tonight. I gotta keep working my magic wink

We are off school/work tomorrow....fall break. House cleaning and then going to hs football game. Trying to connect with Clark more. Saturday is s10 bday. We have his football game and then a family party and his friend party. Sunday, I'm going hiking. I haven't been in weeks....I NEED it more now than ever!

I plan to be happy and wonderful all weekend. Hopefully I can change Clark's mood to that also smile

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
M
M
Hey Ats. Umm.. I'd say a definite no. What do you gain? The more separation, the better, right? Chances are ow is very curious about you bc she is intimidated by you. She is an insecure woman. If sister wants to contact you, she will find a way. You are above that. You don't need to make things easy for them, whatever they want.

I am sure you are curious. That is natural. But the more you decline the crazy, the better you feel and the more distant you get from it.

I'm here with ya, Ats. I know I haven't posted much, but I'm not thinking much these days. I don't have that much to offer; plus, I don't know anything about piecing...

I just want you to know that I am pulling for you- regardless of the outcome. I think you are great.

A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks Mighty! I probably need a 2x4 to the head a few times smile

So WTF? The mom just requested my friendship!!

They are so screwed up!

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
D
D
Wow! I could see the sister wanting to spy but the mom???
Stay far far away from that.

You are doing awesome- catching yourself in your reactions and experimenting and monitoring results. Keep the focus on you and your own family.
Let OW and her family fizzle out like old news!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Me 41 H 40
M 20 T 23
S 19,16, 8 D 13
BD1 dec 2012 not sure going to work
BD2 sep 2013 seeking a D
Filed oct 2013, D Feb 2015
Life is about daring greatly, about being in the arena- Brene Brown
M
M
OK, Ats... yup... the mom. Listen... I heard about xh having a baby girl bc the MOM (grandmother... hww's mom) was posting crap online. That's how I knew. She knew he was married with kids. AND here she was posting baby girl clothes saying how excited she was.

Yup... some b!tch3s are crazzzzzy.

Momma or not. I mean I was thinking what kind of mother does this with a married man with kids and buys a house when he's never met his kids and has a friggin baby with him.... but when HER mom is "so excited" its like..... seriously?! NO WonDER! They are gonna raise another hww! OMG... poor kid.

Don't underestimate, Ats. Stay with the positive!

A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Mighty, I remember reading that on your posts. There really are some crazy people in this world and they raise crazier children!

Now that I've slept on it, and truly thought about it, I don't care about them or their intentions. They are not going to interfere with me and my goals!

I need to get to my happy place and one way I do that is sing the Pharrell Williams song...which actually does seem to make me happy grin so catchy too!

With this thought on to my new thread....

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis