Hey Peter,

Thanks for checking in. It's been a really busy time with a lot going on. My W introduced the kids to her A partner on the weekend. It upset me the way she handled it, and made me sad a bit, but not too bad actually. I just thought it was a bit inappropriate to have him sleep over at the cabin she rented. Te kids were confused. I asked my D6 what the favorite part of her weekend was, and she said the beach, and then I asked what the worst part was, and she said "mommy's friend". My W was pretty concerned about me reinforcing it's ok for her to have male friends. She then went so far as to text me and ask if she could call the kids that night. I think she's pretty concerned about their reactions. Besides making sure my children know I love them and my love is unconditional, I don't really think it's my place to tell the kids mom's OM is ok. What am I teaching them?

The week flew along and then last night we had to speak on the phone regarding some tax information. I know she saw her L on Tuesday as did I. She is scared about the impending D, and worried financially. One of her friends that speaks to both of us told me that. When my W complained to her she said "What did you think would happen?" It was nice to hear that someone vocalized that to her.

During our phone conversation, she told me she was planning on committing suicide on Veterans Day. That way people would remember her. She said she had it all planned out. It's disturbing and sad, and I struggle with setting up help for her. I've asked her to see her Dr and tell her Dr. what is going on. I will be following up on that. It's almost like she reaches out for help to me because she knows I still care, or because she trusts me so much. But really she despises me. It can be confusing.

Big weekend coming up with the kids, I can't wait. I'll post more this weekend.

Cheers,

Dev

Me: 40
Wife: 38
M: 10. T: 18
S: 8, D: 6, S: 4
BD 02/01/14
Asked her to leave 02/01/14

Keeping the dream alive