Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Ya that may help me. Thanks Claire smile

The boys and I had another awesome weekend. Basketball and school shopping yesterday and a movie night/sleepover (just us 3 Ofcourse) that night. Today we went kayaking and tonight we went to dinner and bowling with a friend of mine and her two boys. I actually met her through H when we first started dating. It was a blast filled with tons of laughter from us moms watching the kids bowl! Well and the kids laughing at us moms bowling - wish we had the bumpers! Haha

We took a ton of pictures. She asked if I cared if she posted them on Fb (her and H are friends). I told her to do whatever she wanted to do. I said it didn't matter to me, he's blocked on my end so it doesn't matter to me. She ended up posting a ton of pics of the boys and a few of her and I and then the boys and I. I made sure I was dolled up incase we ran into anyone - we live in a small beach town it's always possible. Hence running into Ow at the grocery store and she doesn't even live in the same city!

Last edited by T0324; 07/28/14 02:54 AM.

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
M
M
TO - I'm glad you had a great weekend. It sounds like GAL is going well for you, and good job on putting your best self forward!

Claire - I like that alternate personality idea. It could be really helpful for faking it 'til you make it when detaching.

M - 34
H - 36
Together 10 years
Married 4 years
BD - March, 2014
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard