Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
rayzzz Offline OP
OP Offline
R
So good to connect with you goat gal!
<3
Missed your crazy animal farm db antics!
Yeah I am still reeling like the waves have taken me out to the sea but I got my bat flippers on and I am gonna try to make it to shore damm it!

Deep breaths ...can only hold my breath for so long but my lungs are getting stronger:...in this sea of shock and pain...three months later.

The worst is just seeing her for the kids....ughhh.
But gotta get my GAL on ....i realize in this dark time when I was away that the Bat needs to keep doing new things and rediscovering myself

....but now that I am back I will keep the bat log going

So stay tuned! -R

Me 42 W:35
M: 14yrs T:15yrs
D: 8yrs D:6yrs S:3yrs
BD: "I want a D"09/03/14
Sep: 30/06/14

Don't give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
J
J
@Rayzz: Thanks for dropping a line on my thread. I just finished catching up on yours. There's a lot of similarities and some bits that made me mutter, "I couldn't have said that better myself." Thank you for sharing your tale. I'm sorry that you ever had to write it, but I'm glad that you did.

The thought of another man with my wife rips the heart out of me. I suspect there may be one at this point, but I'm not sure enough to really delve in too much, but it's that very thought that cut short my sleep and has me up at 3:20 am EST writing this. My sincere best to you. May some sort of peace find you.

Me 44 Wife 38
M 15 T 17
3 Kids (d19, d16, s-5

6/14 - ILYBINILWY
7/14 - she moved out with kids

R
rayzzz Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks John, I know this is a hard won battle of love but keep your heart and head in the game to win her back. rooting for you

Me 42 W:35
M: 14yrs T:15yrs
D: 8yrs D:6yrs S:3yrs
BD: "I want a D"09/03/14
Sep: 30/06/14

Don't give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard