Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
Matt165 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Everyone,
Didn't mean to "defend" as that isn't something I feel the need to do. Of course I make mistakes but I don't waste time regretting them all either. I really think of all the things that I've had to do because of my W's journey to the dark side, the one thing I'm doing well is taking care of my girls. I do not spin around them, I do not say a single bad word about their mother, I handle what needs to be handled and am the only adult acting parent they have. I have to watch as their mother acts like an a$$, does the most childish things, does all the things she says she is so afraid that I will do, forces them to change everything about their lives..for the worse and still remain focused.

25, as I said I agree with all you said, good advice. You brought up a bunch of subjects like private school and when I tell you why I feel it is more important than you do, you say I'm rehashing. I have every reason to vent here when my W pulls ANOTHER in her 1000 stupid, valueless, selfish, self centered actions since she started her MLC. Better here than in front of the kids or her. It is a really rotten thing for her to make me eat her phone bill. No matter what she says, it is her responsibility not mine. You tell me that I'm avoiding conflict when I separated our phone bills. She was leaving, had filed for D, my D19 needed a phone because she going on a trip 1000 miles away and W wasn't going to do what she needed in time to put her on W's bill. It had to happen sooner or later, what did I gain by putting it off. I was only pointing out that my W was the one who wanted it done so why she would now say she won't pay for her to get what she wanted just shows what a bi^%h she is being by refusing to pay. Or should I have avoided the conflict and just payed the bill even though she is responsible?

I am sorry if I offended you. I was angry at what my W was doing, tired of dealing with the selfish child she has become. At the same time if you or anyone here thinks that I spin around my kids, act anyway other than supportive, that I would EVER make them a part of any of the things I deal with regarding their mother or that I would act disrespectful towards her in front of them, they are wrong. That is what I was trying to say as the tone of your post seemed to be saying that is what you think I've been doing. I haven't nor would I ever.

M
Matt165 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Time for a new thread. Will need a new naming system now since W is no longer on the way out but is now long gone!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard