Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
O
Oxford1 Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: MrBond
What kind of exposure? It doesn't do much good to tell everyone you know plus their friends about it. How would YOU feel if your W told everyone you knew, a private secret you had? Would that make you want to go back to her?

That's why I asked, because some of the books I read said to expose,to,everyone

W 53 H 51, S 16, S 21
33 years M 28
DD 3 Feb 11, 2014
S21 and His Fiancée move in with us 8/14
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...965#Post2477965
G
G
What would you be trying to accomplish with the exposure? Is there another way to accomplish this?

If you think it will end her and OM, I am no expert but I think you are mistaken. From all I have read on here and in other books exposure is very risky and you need to be ready for any and all fallout. From following your thread you are no where near ready.

It won't be the fix you are after. She take it for what it is, an attack on her. I you want to hurt your wife go ahead but it will not make your relationship any better. As Bond asked, would you want to be with someone who did that to you. Is this paving a smooth road back to reconciliation?

I'm the same as you, I have been and continue to read multiple books about relationships, etc. But what you need to do is pick a method and stick with it. Mixing approaches will make it difficult to assess what works and does not.

You can use the other books to gain insight into you and your relationship but you need to pick an approach and stick with it. As I was told, this is a divorce busting forum and the approaches in the book are what is practiced here.

M:34 XW:34
Together: 10y
Living: 9y
Married: 7y
Son:6 Son:4
Separated: 12/28/13
Piecing: 5/2/14
Separated 2nd: 10/16/14
W filed, but pulled it: 11/5/14
papers served: 1/27/15
D final: 3/6/15
G
G
What would you be trying to accomplish with the exposure? Is there another way to accomplish this?

If you think it will end her and OM, I am no expert but I think you are mistaken. From all I have read on here and in other books exposure is very risky and you need to be ready for any and all fallout. From following your thread you are no where near ready.

It won't be the fix you are after. She take it for what it is, an attack on her. I you want to hurt your wife go ahead but it will not make your relationship any better. As Bond asked, would you want to be with someone who did that to you. Is this paving a smooth road back to reconciliation?

I'm the same as you, I have been and continue to read multiple books about relationships, etc. But what you need to do is pick a method and stick with it. Mixing approaches will make it difficult to assess what works and does not.

You can use the other books to gain insight into you and your relationship but you need to pick an approach and stick with it. As I was told, this is a divorce busting forum and the approaches in the book are what is practiced here.

G
G

C
C
Originally Posted By: Oxford1
What's the opinion here on exposure?

Read the second post on this link

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2238651#Post2238651

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard