Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
W
OP Offline
W
Im sorry but I am just spent. It seems he will not quit until I am emotionally and financially devastated.

I'm trying not to get too worked up. Lord knows I have been here before.

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
job Offline
WH,
Your h is going to continue pulling rabbits out of the hat to avoid paying you. Your lawyer has already told you that the charges are stupid, but again, it's got to be cleared up. Marital/joint assets are to be used by both parties, especially when the money is in one account. If he's going tit for tat, what about the times that the account was overdrawn because he took money? Honestly, he's just being a PIA right now and is trying to beat you down to shut you up and make you go away.

Additional birth certificates and social security cards can be ordered from the state and the Social Security Administration. Besides, what does he need them for? If he's going to act like a PIA, make copies and give him the copies and if he wants to complain some more, he can order new ones himself. Plain and simple.

If you were not ordered to separate out accounts at the time you were using the credit card and accounts, then he doesn't have a leg to stand on because you were still living in the marital home and acting like husband and wife, even though he was out there trolling the streets. Quite frankly, he doesn't have a leg to stand on and the judge is going to get sick of him very soon.

In the meantime, leave this in your lawyer's hands and I know you are worrying about it...but there's nothing you can do about it right now. BTW, have you noticed how he always bangs at your door when there's a holiday or special event coming up?

It feels like it will never go away...but it will. Instead of being upset, you need to get angry and take that anger out on the flower bed. Just remember, he's not happy, but very miserable and he doesn't want you to have one day of peace and happiness. Please don't allow him to destroy your peace and happiness, dig deep for more strength and enjoy your life. He is just a blip on the radar.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks Job.

I know I shouldn't worry about it but it does make me mad. I know he's just trying to get out of paying me anything and I knew he would pull this. So why am I upset if I knew it would happen?

And yes, whenever something is coming up he pulls this crap. Ironically our wedding anniversary is coming up. Not that I even remotely think he remembers when that is.

This is just very draining and H believes I should reimburse him for all these expenses. But if he is going to get nasty I will bring up the times he used marital money on OW. The judge has already told us the time for "evening things out" is at the end of the case. Not now. These are not contemptible items. I was never court ordered to not use the credit card or not use the marital account. He is just trying to get me to back down and drop the contempt charges. I know this.

Then why am I so upset? Yeesh!

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
WH,
I hate to see all of the bickering, but for the mlcer, this is par for course. They are just emotionally unstable and can't think rationally and all of the selfish, self absorbed behavior comes to light. Never mind that a large majority of the money was spent on the children and transportation needed to take the children to and from appointments and games...but they see it as you using the money for yourself. You can't make this stuff up and it's very sad how they destroy everything that they held close to their hearts at some point in their lives. The only thing you can do is step away, allow them to fight w/themselves and pray for them. Poor souls.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
I
I
Hello WH,
I'm sorry I don't have much advice - newbie here, dealing with the beginning of the mess. Just sending you a big hug - I'm thinking of you.

Me: 26, BF: 33, R: 9yrs
Bomb dropped April 17th 2014
Currently No Contact
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks again, Job.

You know I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I can feel all the good the universe has in store for me. It's just getting there. H keeps trying to distract me.

He is the most toxic person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard