3 weeks till move home day and counting. My H had originally moved us out, quite eagerly! But since there has been no acknowledgement of the move from him, and I have NO expectations, I decided to hire movers. I also feel its best to keep our friends out of this, so didn't really want to ask anyone to help!

I have plans with friends every weekend in May to keep me busy. The first weekend I am taking our RV, just my S and I, to meet up with friends. This is totally new for me - I have never taken that thing away by myself! I am so proud of myself for doing this on my own! But my friends have assured me not to worry, they will help me get it set up and all that. So, I went to house today to pick up my S and to go through the RV to get it ready. My H came out and went over all the switches and stuff. Again, being so nice and friendly.

I also went over the May calendar with him to make sure my plans don't interfere with his and pointed out my move date, and let him know I have movers hired. Not a peep from him. I just feel it so strange that this man I am married to, had a child with, lost a child with, made hopes and dreams with, treats me like any other friend or even a stranger and that I feel like I am avoiding talking about a very important event!

Yes, he is nice, but is being nicer than he ever normally was normal??? I know, I should be grateful that he isn't angry and mean, but its almost unnerving to me. I am listening to you guys though, that this may change once we are together again at home. I assume he is staying, I see no sign of him leaving.

Ugh Ok detach, keep busy and NO EXPECTATIONS. This motto has brought me out of such a fog of anxiety and worry. I hope hope hope I can keep this up once back home. That is my plan!

Me 48 H 46 S 11
M 2004
BD 8/13
H moved out 2/15
-live in the present, enjoy the beauty around and within you, explore your new future-