Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Grace_O #997450 04/02/07 02:52 PM
T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Grace,
BIL's birthday was GREAT!! had a good time with everyone. H seemed to be comfortable even though it was my family.

We were laughing and having a good. H was flirting with me and I was back at him! it felt like old times when we were younger!

yesterday was good too! we spent the whole day together, shopping and watching movies and we also went to a bike show together!

H wanted to go out and buy a Flat screen TV... to much Moola right now, but I bargained with him My H gets bonus'. so I told him if he brings home a $900 bonus then I would make up the difference of $400 or so to buy one. so that makes me think that he really isn't going anywhere. B/c H also made a comment yesterday about going out east with us this summer and also about getting things done in the house. H said that we would have EVERYTHING done by the end of summer! so how does that sound?

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
TabD #997574 04/02/07 04:33 PM
H
H
From a man who claims he was going to move out. PLEASE! He does not sound like he is going anywhere.

Its funny when I think back at how my husband told me he was at a point to where he was about to move out, then claimed I did not let him move out, to explaining to me how he could have moved out behind my back while I was at work, to now where we are ok again.

MLCers are just nuts.

I am so glad everything went well and that you guys are making future plans.

T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
yes, you are right HS, those MLCer's just don't know what they are doing 3/4th's of the time.

I know I want to keep thinking he isn't going anywhere, but yet in the back of my mind. I am totally freaked out. is he telling me one thing and actually thinking another?

we just had lunch together, per H's req. and it was good. H did decide to go out east with us this summer. H said he wasn't sure b/c of the time we would go. I told him early summer June, I asked him why. B/c he wants to go out to Sturgis this year. I told him go. it is only a few days and H has 2 weeks of Vacation a year... he hasn't used ANY!!! so I think he will actually come with us!

I will keep you updated on that one. \:\)

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
TabD #998113 04/02/07 09:33 PM
G
G
Tab,

That's good news that he's going with you. I know exactly what you mean about their saying one thing and possibly planning another. I've been really focused on actions more than anything (both his and mine). I keep a journal to keep track and it lets me evaluate things a few days later, if something comes up.

Take care.

Grace_O #998625 04/03/07 02:03 PM
T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Grace,
HMMMMMM a journal. Yep I got, write in it? nope well not all the time... it has been a couple of weeks since I did. I was writing in it everynight there for a while. maybe b/c I feel things are getting better I don't write. I know I should that way when I look back in this journal I will see the good as well as the bad, right?

I have been trying to watch the actions. b/c they really do speak louder than words. Like H has a LOT more eye contact with me. he is giving me Hugs when he leaves about 80% of the time. I don't push anything. when he leaves I tell him, have a good day and I will see you later. H is now contacting me on the phone instead of me always calling him. so I take these all as good signs.

Also H wants to get a new big screen TV... well in my last post ( i think ) I told about a bargin I made with him. that he has to bring home a bonus of at least $900 and then I will make up the difference... well if H was planning on leaving would you make a bargin like that and would you want to buy something like that together now at this point?

I guess this is what confuses me

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
TabD #998696 04/03/07 02:48 PM
G
G
Tab,

It's all confusing b/c they're so confused. In the sane world I don't think he'd make that bargain if he was planning on leaving. Is he in a sane world? My H seems to be living in Oz. He doesn't DO anything too nuts. It's what he says (or in some cases what he doesn't).

Even on the days I don't actually journal, I keep a small notepad with things like, he hugged me or he was more talkative than usual, stuff like that in it. I also write quick notes in it about what I did (good or bad). It helps me see what's working.

I'm really glad he the one calling you now. Sounds like some good stuff.

Have a great day.

Grace_O #999152 04/03/07 07:14 PM
T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I am not sure that H is completely back in the "sane" world. but maybe we are getting closer. I am hoping, but yet being leary. I don't want to get my hopes up and then have my world come crashing down around me.

So right now I guess I will take it as he wants a Big Screen TV and do what it takes to get it.

We have about 3 weeks before court with his mom and so I guess we will definately figure out what H does at that point.

Until then I will just accept the happy and good times and just enjoy them. \:\)

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
TabD #999509 04/03/07 10:43 PM
G
G
I think that's the best you can do.....for now.

Grace_O #999513 04/03/07 10:47 PM
R
R
That sounds like a great plan. Enjoy them... cherish them... and pray that they continue! \:\)

T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Since things seem to be going well... after ML last night I said ILY and H didn't respond. I didn't say it very loud, so maybe he didn't hear.

should I say it again? or just let it go?

I think maybe I am getting nervous as each day passes and it gets 1 day closer to the court date with his mother.

please any advice would be GREAT!

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard