Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#99198 12/20/02 07:15 PM
St. Kansha -
Just dropping by. Sorry, sometimes I forget to check in on you over here in your new home. I guess I have less time on the board and only check certain things, and, as you know that's not all bad!

As a fellow "fixer" I can't even imagine how stressful your last part of the journey has been. I just recall when I would get a kind word and think, oh, here we go.

Merry Christmas GF and a very Happy New Year!

(((((Hugs))))

Take Care!

#99199 12/21/02 12:31 AM
Kansha,
I wanted to stop by and see how you've been. I don't often go to this board, mainly hang out on the mlc board.

Hey, maybe your h should pick up the pooper scooper and get rid of the stuff that is in his path to his cave. Hey, maybe it's a humorous sign from God that he's heading to the wrong room. Seriously though, I'll check in a little more often as I've been thinking about you.

#99200 12/22/02 03:10 AM
Hi Kansha!

I think your an inspiration! You certainly deserve a "hi".

Have a happy holiday...

z

#99201 12/24/02 01:45 AM
Hi Kansha
I found where you have been hiding.
We miss you on the MLC board.
You are doing the best. Give it to God.
I have also had to learn to do that myself again.I think I will get it this time. Being the fixer/doer I have always been, it is a hard lesson to learn.
My husband is still down in the tunnel.
Sure hope the reindeer don't have to unload (poop) if he happens to sick his head out of the tunnel for Christmas.
Merry Christmas
Take Care
God Bless
Pam

If GOD is for us; who can be against us? Pam
#99202 12/24/02 03:22 PM
hello my fellow sahm..( i do get a kick out of that one still)
just stopping by to wish you and yours a merry christmans and a happy new year..

LL

#99203 12/25/02 12:54 PM
Merry Christmas Kansha! thought I'd pop over to see how you are doing. I am so glad we had a chance to meet this year. You give me inspiration.

H came over yesterday. I did a 180! I went out! He left me gifts - SHOCK! I got him nothing.

I like the way you handled H & the sh!t he finds himself in, yet reading of his abuse & rage just reminds me I'm glad H doesn't live here anymore. Let him rage without me.

Wishing you & your children a peaceful Christmas. Talk to you soon.

Barb

#99204 01/03/03 08:13 PM
D
D
Hi Kansha,

I'm another one that hasn't had much time on the board lately, but I've been wondering how you've been getting along... And I feel fully confident that you are doing great! You handled your H's rage over the "dog excrement" much better than I have been--I was the one raging at my H a few days ago over beating it off his shoes in the garage, rather than outside (though hopefully I don't rage quite as bad as your H, but you never know!). Anyway, your perspective sounds great right now, so keep it up!

Other than normal stresses of the season, things are going fine here. Nice to have the kids home for a while, nice when they go back to college ...

And yesterday, when I opened my "demotivators" calendar and found a poster inside, I thought of you--it has a neat picture of a tornado, and reads:

CHANGE
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.

I thought of you and your dishes, but you can take it any way you want

Happy New Year!
Deb

#99205 01/03/03 09:20 PM
Well, I'm saying hi, officially, because that's all I have time for right now. (Kids at home) Wishing you all the best in THIS new year.

Last edited by AlexN; 01/03/03 09:20 PM.
#99206 01/04/03 12:17 AM
K
Kansha Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Frosty, Sting, Zebra, danman, lostlove, barb, deb, Alex!

Well, isn't that just typical? Here I am asking people to stop and say hi and then when so many do, where am I? Hmmmmm?

I was inundated with my in-laws for the holidays(there were 12 of us, altogether) and we did the sightseeing thing for an entire week. It was fun but when they left, I slept for 2 days. I hope my not responding doesn't discourage anyone from posting to me.

Thanks so much for the good wishes. I pray for many blessings for all of you in 2003!

I think I'm either having a really baaaad case of PMS or my hormones are becoming menopausal(sorry if that's too much info) but I'm in a state! I won't go into it right now but maybe soon.

Alex, I thought you were ignoring me, lol. hugs to your little ones.

debm, I would looooovvee to rage at my H. Oh it would feel sooooo good! Glad you are enjoying your time with your college agers.

I must continue to remember it is "all about me"(All I have to do is imitate my H and I've got "all about me" covered). And continue to let God "handle" my H.

Will update soon, thanks for stopping by and saying hi.

love, Holly

#99207 01/04/03 10:48 PM
A Hello Jello Bellow from Bridget.
Nice to read your posts again. You sound good!

Catching up on everyone's threads is fun,
and it's encouraging that so many familiar
"faces" surface.

Cheers as you face the new year,

B-grrrlll

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard