Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
OP Offline

Quote:
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose

I am starting a new thread for reasons listed below:

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
OP Offline
Getting A Life- leaving the country!
Ok, so only for 12 days \:\)

For the last decade or so, I have wanted to go to Israel on one of my church's bi-annual tour groups. After X moved out, I found out there were still available slots for this upcoming tour and so I signed up- I leave Sunday!!!

I wanted to start a new thread with this post because this trip is symbolic of my Getting A Life. I am doing something that X always dismissed; something that I believe will give me a greater appreciation and understanding of the places and history of the bible while also bringing me closer to God.

My new life apart from X has been and adventure and the adventure is getting just a bit more exciting.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
D
D
Congratulations! What an awesome trip that should be. My parents went several times, in fact I've worn a ring for years that they got there.

My first time posting to you, but I've read most everything you've written.

Thank you.

The faith you have shown in God and the thoughts you've shared have helped me a lot.

B42, M15yrs, T16, No Kids
8-06: Buying house
8-8: Bomb
8-16: Served
9-11: D final
9-28: She moved out
12-3: PA-her
9-26-07: Last time I saw her.
My sitch.
K
K
C2!!
Thats soooo awesome!!
How wonderful for you, although we will miss you terribly!

What a great experience, please take care and tell us all about it when you return!!

((( C2H)))) Bon Voyage!! ( well,sorta)

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

OP Offline
Karen,

Could hardly sleep last night. I also get an overnight in London including a bus tour. My first and maybe my last trip there.

I am going to miss everyone here too and I will likely be going through DB withdrawl. This is one zany group!!

Be back on the board a couple of times before I head on out. \:\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
OP Offline
drbty,

Thanks for your well wishes and for your post. Don't hesitate to post to me or others and let us know where your thread is so we can encourage you.

I noticed that you are sober for almost 7 months. Burried in my threads somewhere is the fact that I had to give up alcohol or I who knows what kind of further dammage I would have done to me or worse yet, an innocent bystander. By the grace of God, it will be 20 years 5/1/07 and I MEAN by the grace of God- He did it, not me. That is why I embrace my faith for God has proven Himself faithful to deliver me from the mess I make of my life, over and over and over again.

Chat more late.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
Quote:
I am going to miss everyone here too and I will likely be going through DB withdrawl.

Yeah, right! You are going to be having such a GREAT time you won't even miss us for a second!

Really this is a huge thing and I am so glad you are doing it for yourself! Enjoy, take lots of pictures, and BE CAREFUL!

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

D
D
Originally Posted By: Committed2Him

I noticed that you are sober for almost 7 months. Burried in my threads somewhere is the fact that I had to give up alcohol or who knows what kind of further dammage I would have done to me or worse yet, an innocent bystander. By the grace of God, it will be 20 years 5/1/07 and I MEAN by the grace of God- He did it, not me. That is why I embrace my faith for God has proven Himself faithful to deliver me from the mess I make of my life, over and over and over again.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. I firmly believe that He has a plan for us and that this has happened for a reason. It's in His hands now. Always has been, I just wasn't listening.

Updated my sig with link to thread.

B42, M15yrs, T16, No Kids
8-06: Buying house
8-8: Bomb
8-16: Served
9-11: D final
9-28: She moved out
12-3: PA-her
9-26-07: Last time I saw her.
My sitch.
OP Offline
SG- verrrry careful. ;\)