Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
R
R
Quote:

Wouldn't it be wonderful to win the lottery and be able to afford to pay for everyone on this board to go on a cruise together.....sigh.....money changes everything!

Oh Yeahhhhh!!!! All of us here in piecing....

In the meantime, once your husband gets a little settled make sure you get the chance to date each other a little. Some romatic nights out.... Maybe even plan a special cruise for the summer (future plans are always good!).

There is no arriving, ever. It is all a continual becoming.
B
OP Offline
B
I have been busy painting and making the house pretty.
It looks lovely and the new colors we picked out work really well.

I have to keep reminding myself that he will be home soon and I have to stay positive.

It gets harder for me emotionally the first few days after his visits home because things are going so well and I want to stay on this track.

I get spoiled when he is here...waking up with him next to me, and him holding me all night, I just love that feeling, and I really don't like being alone.

Oh well, back to the painting...

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
K
K
Don't you worry Brandnewday. That day will come when he will ALWAYS be there. I am soo happy for you.

He WILL be home soon..no doubt about that.And you have plenty of time to finish painting

B
OP Offline
B
Yes,
I am happy today.

The painting looks great and I am really proud of myself.
I hope that I can get the rest of the decorating done.

I have asked for some ideas from some of my friends in MLC forum who are way better at this stuff then me.

My H said he is proud of me and can't believe all of the work I am doing to the house.

We were on the phone til midnight looking at places in Jamaica to visit. That was fun!!

I am trying to figure out when I am supposed to do Christmas shopping now that I have started this project.

Maybe I will do the online thing this year, it might be easier then trying to find a sitter for the 6 little ones.

Just rambling.....

I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
C
C
you go girl!! good job.

I'm also eyeing the bathroom (hey, i start small) for a possible makeover.

I also do cherish the times my H is home and it feels so special

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
P
P
Hi BND, It is great to read your thread and see how well everything is going. I am so so happy for you and your family. I agree with Barbie Doll's earlier post, that you want to take it easy in the beginning, not too many questions, and just do fun things together. Let H take the lead a bit, for the pace of things. And when you are moving faster than H, go find some GAL activity for a break so that it is not all on H. I speak from experience that I overwhelmed my H. I was always up to something, and I slept a lot less than H too. We are just differently paced. So I have to give him space for his down time, and for his pace. I am learning that to the extreme right now, but I will never forget it

I am excited about your cruise plans. I have just been given the gift of a cruise by my birth mother. That will take some of the sting out of my separation days! I am going to Tahiti, Easter Island, Bora Bora, and the coast of Chile, leaving in March. I am so excited, this is something that I would not afford right now, and she is treating. It is wonderful to be treated. I feel that your H wants to treat you, to pamper you, to honor you. This is such a good thing. I hope you will get a new bathing suit and a trip to Victoria's Secret as part of your pre-trip planning. You (and your story) inspire me. I feel like if you can do it, I can do it. Thank you BND!

PositivelyListening
When one door of happiness closes, another one opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. - Helen Keller
B
OP Offline
B
Thank you!!

It really is so wonderful to come here in the morning and find such encouraging posts.

I am really amazed (to quote Tennessee Williams) by the "kindness of strangers".

It is so true...
The love and support I have received here is so much more then I have received from close friends and family.

I wasn't joking when I posted earlier that I would love to have everyone get together and meet up for a few days.
It would be so nice to see the faces of the people who are so faithfully praying and supporting each one of us.

My Beloved has the flu and I told him that I wish he were home so I could make him chicken soup and take care of him.

Sometimes I believe that he does need to be away during difficult times just as a reminder that his place is at home with his family.

So, the employment arrangements are being set up and we will know soon when we will finally have a date. He is in the process of hiring and training people to take his place.

This was his dream job.
A job he had wanted for years.
I know he went about it the wrong way and I also know that it is very hard for him to give it up.
But he is doing this for the family and I appreciate it so much.
I have told him how much I respect him for having made this difficult decision.

He told me that it wasn't that hard, as he would rather be with me and the children, back in the cold weather over any job oportunity.

Yes, I was blessed by his words.
This was a huge milestone.

I am so glad that God made me wait for this man.

BND,

I, too, am a stander...standing in the gap for my marriage to be restored. This has been going on for about 4 years...officially D 1 year ago. Would you mind pooping on my thread and give me your perspective? I am going through a new part of this journey and I don't want to get lost in the circumstances...It's in the MLC forum...?about awekenings/reconnections.

Thank you
God Bless
Ashmo17 (Amy)

P
P
Hey BND, I know you must be still very busy painting and getting the house ready, and Christmas shopping. And you must be enjoying every minute of it. I sent you 2 emails (1 just now). Would you mind taking a look at them please? Thanks, PH

PH's Thread
P
P
BND, Thanks for replying my email. I replied back with my number, if you have time to talk. (((BND))) ~PH

PH's Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard