Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
B
OP Offline
B
Only a couple more days...I am so excited!!!
The kids are going nuts!
I am so looking forward to seeing my Husband.
I like this feeling, I used to dread his visits.
I think the best part is actually hearing that he misses me and how happy he is to be coming home again.
Focusing on the positives!!!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
M
I am so happy for you BND! You deserve it. You give me such hope that things will turn around for me too.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
T
T
Hi BND,
I can imagine how excited you are. Yes, just focus on the posives. Have a lovely week-end. HUGS

L
L
I am so excited for you!! Hope you are having a great weekend

Christy
M: 31
H: 33
Married ~ 13 years
S12
S8
Bomb 10/05 supposedly ended A
2nd bomb 12/30/05
Separated 01/06
I filed 6/12/07 ~ new ow 3wks after moving out
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1094955&page=0#Post1094955
G
G
hi bnd WOW I THINK I remember you! you would not know me cause i hardly ever posted but got the bomb 2/05, been seperated since 9/05..anyway long story but somewhere around spring summer 05 i started reading the boards and did pretty often until maybe awhile ago, cant remember (ha) anyway did your old name of "faith" in it?? If you are who I think you are i remember reading about your H's actions and the way he thought of you and spoke to you and his anger and its hard to belive they ever come out of that. My H has had the same anger and truthfully I know I am so far from perfecttt but I had been a good wife, all of this has been so shocking..I have seen my H so lost and confused..I am noticing the anger coming up more with him again and we had one conversation the other day that I just went away thinking if thats how he thinks of me, its like what he has to belive to leave...anway enough about my sitch..the part i never read about your sitch if you are who I think you are is what turned it around what made him decide he wanted you and his family back, how did the whole thing turn around??

B
OP Offline
B
Yes, it is me!!

I have no idea what made him turn around.
I only know that it was "suddenly" and nothing I expected.

Perhaps it was just that part in the long MLC tunnel and he finally got to see daylight.

I am now doing the other part.. the piecing and sometimes it is just as hard.

I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
P
P
Hi BND, Really happy for you that your H is coming home in 2 days. This is so wonderful. If you have hung in there fo so long to get him home, you can surely do this piecing part just as well, if not even better. I hope to get to where you are now someday too. Reading your posts reminds that it's worth giving a try, my best try. PH

Last edited by plentyhope; 11/18/06 09:31 PM.

PH's Thread
G
G
hI bnd That is really cool, it seems I remember him writing you this really awful email with so much projection in it..but it was crushing and I just remembered thinking wow these guys are just nuts i cant belive this really happens I thought people who got D or seperated must really have issues before....anyway on the turn around did he email you or tell you on the phone? It was sudden like one day he was being a jerk the next day he was like I dont know what I am doing I want you back? Please share thanks so much and praying for you and your family ...all the best

B
OP Offline
B
I think my H suddenly realized that he had no idea anymore as to what he was doing, or what the hell had happened to him.
He also saw very clearly as to who and what he had become.
As the depression began to get better he could see things more clearly.
He mentioned causally one day that maybe things would be better if he could just come home instead of me and the kids relocating.
I told him that it was his choice, and to really think about what it was that he wanted.
A couple of days later he said he was sure that he wanted and needed to be home with his family.
So now we are dealing with the work situation which should all be sorted out soon enough.
Grace, I think he wrote me over 50 ugly emails.
He was so deep in that depression and he doesn't remember much except for this really oppressive dark feeling.

I
I
BND...You wonder why the last two years had to happen but know that you have grown and your M will be better for it. Your love, support and patience has finally paid off.

Thread #4 - Life without H - cont'd

Me: 49 - S22 & S26
H: 41 - No kids
M: 10/00
Bomb New Year's Day 2006
H living w OW 01/07; have baby 12/07
D final 07/07
Thread #9 - Hope Lives On
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard